Ch-1♡

Y/N was a 16 year old teenager girl, who was introverted and simple, he parents were middle class business people.

She had two friends, Lalisa Manobal who had a badass personality and Kim Jennie who was badass yet sweet.

(Y/N's pov)
I woke up with a jolt, it was 6 in the morning, I had school, I would be lying if I say I was looking forward to it.

Going to school every morning, dealing with my nemesis, Cha Yeong Ara. Having a while mental breakdown every minute, my life in school was nothing but messed up shit.

Jeon Jungkook was 17 years old, the popular guy of the school.

His dad was a rich businessman but noone knew. He had three close friends, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Hoseok. He was quite close with Taehyung's brothers Namjoon and Seokjin and also close with Jimin's friends Yoongi.

Girls kept drooling over him all the time but he barely payed attention, he had his eyes on one, Y/N

(Jungkook's pov)I woke up late, the only reason I liked school was because of that pretty girl, Y/N, I could have just quit school and succeeded my dad at his business as soon as possible but because of her I'm delaying it

(Jungkook's pov)
I woke up late, the only reason I liked school was because of that pretty girl, Y/N, I could have just quit school and succeeded my dad at his business as soon as possible but because of her I'm delaying it

I'm aware of my popularity, but what irks me that Y/N.
end of pov

"Damn he is here" said a girl.

"He's so hot" her friend agreed.

"Actually I was gonna propose him today"

"you actually what"

"hell yeah"

"well go for it, he's gonna reject you anyways"

"okay he is here"

"Jungkook" said the girl

Jungkook sighed looked back "what"

"actually I just wanted to tell you, I like you, I really do"

"Ugh not an another confession" Jungkook groaned.

"Uhm well if it's okay, do you wanna go out with me?" said the girl panicking.

Suddenly Y/N happened to pass by, Jungkook looked at her, his eyes followed her, then looked at that girl

" No" he said and went away without saying an another word.

That girl was noone but Cha Yeong Ara. She knew Jungkook liked Y/N, and that was the reason she hated Y/N.

(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

I walked up to my class, that girl Cha Yeong Ara had been glaring at me, I heard she got rejected by her crush, I didn't what's it gotta do with me but she had been bullying me since then.