Ch16♡

(At the school next day)(morning)
"Guys see Minji is there" Lisa whispered to us.

Minji was putting stuff into her locker with the most innocent face ever.

"Hah bitch, thought she could fool us" Jimin laughed.

Me, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Lisa were spying on her, soon the lobby started getting crowded.

I went over to Minji and Jungkook was holding my hand.

As soon as we approached, she smiled at us, "oh hey guys" then she saw our hands, interlocked with each other and her smile kind of faded.

Yep, it definitely was her.

"I appreciate you for your efforts Minji" I faked a smile.

"What do you mean?" she gave a small laugh.

"Nice try Minji, I hope your letter work next time" Jungkook spatted at her.

"What letter?"

"Shut the fvck up bitch, you are the one who wrote those letters and wanted them to break up, just because you fucking like Jungkook" Lisa yelled.

"What the fuck? I would never do such a thing" Minji defended.

Lisa went and grabbed her hair, Daejung suddenly appeared. "Minji stop acting you don't know anything, you wrote break up letters, hoping for a breakup so you can fuck Jungkook" he yelled.

"Ughhh!!! WHAT THE FUCK!! YES I LOVE JUNGKOOK, HE IS MY HUSBAND AND THIS BITCH, Y/N WANTS TO STEAL MY YEOBO" Minji shouted on the top of her lungs.

A lot of crowd had gathered around us.

" Stop fucking calling me yeobo and husband, you mannerless shit, I belong to y/n" Jungkook gritted his teeth then turned towards me and loudly said, enough for everyone to hear.

" I love you y/n, and you're mine only mine"

I was so elated " I love you too Jungkook".

Minji ran towards me and wanted to pull my hair but Jennie stoped her but grabbing her hair and throwing her down on the floor.

" Listen up bitch, you better stay away from us, I might look sweet but I don't play nice " she spatted at Minji.

Minji broke down into tears, and suddenly a girl appeared from between the crowd.

" Minji what the fuck!!" she yelled at Minji.

" Cheongara I'm sorry"

" Sorry!! bitch you liked Jungkook and you hid it from me, you used me all this time, made me write letters , made me bully y/n and what not, saying that you're gonna help me get Jungkook"

" Cheongara I really didn't mean too i-

"Fucker, I blindly trusted you, you did it for yourself"

"What difference does it makes, Jungkook is with y/n"

" I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT UGLY ASS NOR ABOUT YOU" Cheongara yelled and earned a glared from everyone (Lisa Jennie Jimin Taehyung Jungkook Yoongi Namjoon).

"Both of you bitches better get your stinky ass out of here before I teach you both a lesson" Jennie said to them fiercely.

They both went away, crying like hell, everyone was whispering.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and took me outside.

"You okay?" he asked

I nodded and smiled.

"Y/n remember what I told you"

I looked up at him.

"You're mine only mine, I'll never fall for someone else, I love you"

I hugged him tightly, then he kissed me, he started deepening the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped then around my waist. But due to lack of oxygen we had to let go we smiled and went back to our classes.

(on the other hand)
"Daejung" someone called out my name.

"Tzuyu?"

"uh yeah, I don't think you're really happy to see me" she said shyly.

I have no answer, she continued.

"Sorry I didn't mean to misunderstand, I'm really sorry Daejung but I like you I really like you"

"I'm really sad that you broke up with me just because you thought I liked y/n"

"I'm so sorry, I kinda get jealous easily, can we please start this over I missed you so much"

"Okay we can but you gotta trust me
Tzuyu, I also really like you"

Tzuyu hugged me, I could feel the whole zoo in my stomach.

" Well wanna meet up today after school"

"Yep"

"Cool, see you, also don't worry about my brother I told him I like you he kinda felt weird but he's okay with us dating"

" Perfect, now we can freely date" I winked at her.

Tzuyu gave me a peck on the lips and left, I was blushing hard. Then I turned to my right.

I saw Hoseok glaring at me, but he ignored it.
Jimin and Taehyung were laughing and telling him something definitely related to me and Tzuyu.
end of pov