Ch11♡

I woke up, the others in my tent were already up, everyone was busy getting ready. I went to check my phone and saw a chit lying there. I read it and just couldn't believe my eyes.

y/n actually I wanted to say that I wanna breakup, I am going through stuff and please don't talk to me again I just don't wanna talk.

Being shocked would be an understatement. No way, this was false but what if it was true. I showed it to Lisa and Jennie they were planning to talk to Jungkook, but I stopped them. "let me give him sometime"

"what the heck y/n, you can't just stay all calm at this" Jennie said furiously.

"Yes Y/n"

"Please" I pleaded them "let's give him time"

"fine y/n, but if he tries hurting you, I'm gonna beat the shit out of him"

We went for breakfast, I saw Jungkook, he looked away as soon as he saw me, so did I, my heart broke into billions of pieces, How could he? after that we didn't looked at each other at all.

Jungkook's pov
I woke up in the morning, I saw a letter beside me.

Jungkook, I don't wanna talk to you please I found someone better and I don't really wanna be with you, don't talk to me, we are done.

I froze when I read it, that wasn't possible, I felt angry I wanted to talk y/n but she doesn't even wanna talk, I decided to tell noone and I womt even talk to her although I was curious to know who's her boyfriend now.

We went for breakfast, I tried to ignore Y/n, so did she, we both ignored each other, although I didn't find anyone with her, she was with Lisa and Jennie as usual.

end of pov

"Guys where's Minji" Jennie asked.

"Dunno" Lisa replied in a muffled tone as she had stuffed potatoes in her mouth.

"hey guys sorry I'm late" Minji said appearing out of nowhere.

"Hey Minji" I said to her.

"Hi Y/n, you aren't with Jungkook today"

Why did she have to mention him, I felt heartbroken, Jennie and Lisa, both noticed it.

"Don't talk her about that mf" Lisa snorted.

"What happened?" Minji asked.

"well they broke up" Jennie whispered to Minji but I could hear it.

"WHAT? HOW? WHY? I'm so sorry y/n" Minji said to me. I didn't like the fact she was pitying me.

"Its okay you'll find someone better" she spoke.

I just gave a sad smile and nodded but actually NO WAY, I LOVED JUNGKOOK, I DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE, I'M NOT DATING ANYONE ELSE NOW.

Anyways, today we were gonna do a different activity, it was trekking, the trek was fun but obviously I was bothered by what had happened in the morning.

Lisa and Jennie tried keeping my mood good but it wasn't really of any use buti appreciated their efforts.

On the other hand,
"Jungkook stop being upset, she doesn't deserves you" Taehyung said patting him.

"Didn't knew Y/N's a bitch" Yoongi snorted.

"How dare she upset our kookie" Jimin snarled.

"guys calm down, it could be someone else too" Namjoon said.

" But she was ignoring him all the time" Taehyung defended Jungkook.

" Well we don't know, but if its y/n's fault then her loss ofcourse "Hoseok said.

Jungkook just sat there. He was zoned out, he kept wondering about y/n, he didn't really enjoy the trek, whenever he saw y/n his heart would break.

" Jungkook " Jimin loudly said making Jungkook coming out of his dreamland. "What were you thinking about dongsaeng" said Jimin

"Nothing, I'm thinking of moving on" he said reluctantly, he definitely didn't want to.

"aww kook, I'll set you up with my sister" said Hoseok.

"Yeah, date Hoseok's I won't let you date mine" Yoongi said.

" Tomorrow is our last day here, after that why don't you and Hoseok's sister go on a date"

Jungkook nodded and Hoseok hugged him.

Tzuyu, she wasn't that bad, infact was really good, anyone could easily fall for her, she was sweet, pretty, well mannered although was kind of shy whereas her brother was always hyped up and crazy, in a good way.

Tzuyu was younger than Jungkook but it didn't really matter to him.

"I hope Tzuyu likes Jungkook though" said Hoseok.

"Don't worry, our maknae is the most handsome guy in school all girls drool over him" said Jimin smirking at Jungkook.

"Yeah, Jungkook would just look at them and they would faint" Taehyung laughed.

jungkook went to sleep.

Jungkook's pov
I don't want to date any other girl but I'll have to, to move on from y/n, but I think namjoon Hyung might be right, but Taehyung was also right, why would she ignore me.

I was planning to talk out but it looks like she doesn't want to at all.

Tzuyu wasn't bad, but I have only one in my heart Y/N.

end of pov