Ch10♡

We found Jennie and Lisa, and then ran up to the place where people who had finished were supposed to come.

"I hope we are first" said Lisa

"yep" Jennie agreed.

No, we weren't, unfortunately, Cheongara was already there.

"Haha losers, welcome" she mocked.

"Shut it, you cheat" Lisa snarled at her

"You won by cheating, bullying others to give you chits, what's the point then, we are geniune winners" Jennie boldly spoke.

"Whatever miss, who cares, I don't give a fuck about that"

"Noone gives a fuck to you" Namjoon smirked.

Cheongara eye rolled. But my mind was distracted, someone was missing.

Daejung and Minji

The camp instructor had told us that we would get second place only if all members were here.

"Fuck them, what's taking them so long, they ditched us I guess" Lisa snorted

"I had a bad feeling about Daejung" Jennie added

"I had about both" Lisa fiercely said.

"Guys let's just find them"

We went looking for them together, they weren't in the tents, we went to the forest.

"what the?! -

Minji was tied to the tree, her mouth had a cloth around.

" Minji! who did that to you? "

Minji was sobbing, she sobbed harder Jennie hugged her "its okay, calm down"

We untied her. she quavered "Dae-Daejung"

"H-he tied me here be-becuase i wouldn't kiss him"she trembled more.

"The fuck is wrong with that dude this is fucking assault" Namjoon belowed. " Where is he? "

" Oh I am here" someone came out from the dense foilage.

"Daejung" I muttered under my breath and glared at him.

"Oh hey pretty" he said to me and smiled smugly and winked.

" How dare you do that?" Jungkook scowled at him

"Do what? I just stated a fact" Daejung casually spoke

"Don't you dare say anything to my girlfriend "

" Shut up you motherfvcker" Daejung yelled.

That's it, Jungkook lost his patience, he went to Daejung and grabbed his collar and started beating the shit outta him, everyone was too shocked to say anything.

Blood started coming out of Daejung's mouth. I went to Jungkook and stopped him Daejung sniggered.
"you think I'm scared of you" he laughed

"as$hole just piting you" Jungkook spatted at him.

"Let's just go" jennie said .

When we reached the point when everyone was supposed to be, we saw there were already alot of students gathered. We lost but it didn't really matter to me. what mattered more was Daejung's behaviour I was worried that he might do something to Jungkook.

Anyways, Daejung was given a separate tent with the teachers.

"That shit seriously, how could he even do that" Hoseok snarled.

"Well I'm glad Jungkook beat him Black and blue" Jimin said and winked at Jungkook

"I just wanna beat that d¡ckhead, and break him into pieces" Yoongi said

"Well he is very flirty with y/n too" Jimin spoke.

"Heck, if he even looks at my girlfriend I'm gonna k¡ll him" Jungkook glared at Daejung, who sat very far away from us, with the instructors. He didn't see us though.

"And what he did with Minji was fucking wrong" Jennie fiercely said.

"Exactly"

We had a small talk at the bornfire after that we all went to put tents except me and Jungkook.

While we were getting up, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and asked me to come with him.

He took me to the river, it looked beautiful in the moonlight)
( Jungkook saying moonlight in stay alive *insert* lol)
Why did we come here? I softly asked.
"I wanted to be with you" Jungkook replied, smiling.
"Is something bothering you kookie"
"Not really" Jungkook chuckled.
"c'mon you can tell me"

"Well... um... the thing is, I love you so much Y/n and I can't see anyone around you, my blood boils with jealousy, especially that Daejung, I don't want to seize your freedom or something just that I'm very possessive"

I chuckled a bit. That was cute actually, but I didn't joke because he was really serious with it.

"I know Jungkook, I love you too, and don't worry about me being with others, I only love you, noone can replace you"

Jungkook, hugged me and then cupped my cheeks
"you're so beautiful y/n"
"you to-

he already has his lips crashing into mine, I kissed him back. we pulled off and caught our breaths. Then Jungkook layed against the tree I put my head on his his chest, hour his arms around me.

It was really comforting, after staying in postion for sometime we went back to our tents.

Before I went back, Jungkook planted kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

"Good night jagiya" he smiled

"good night kookie"

I woke up, the others in my tent were already up, everyone was busy getting ready. I went to check my phone and saw a chit lying there. I read it and just couldn't believe my eyes.