Ch13♡

I woke up, Taehyung and Jimin were sleeping beside me, I got off the bed and went to the kitchen.

I saw Jin preparing breakfast.

"Morning Hyung" I murmured in a sleepy tone.

"Ah Jungkook-ah good morning"

He had made some Kimchi Jjigae, I had it and went to Hoseok's house after taking a bath.

His sister usually stayed with their granny as she was quite old and wnoone was there to help her, it was nearby though.

"Hello Hyung"

"Jungkookie" he hugged me.

"Ah was wondering um you know the date"

"yeah its 5 June"

" No no I mean, the date"

" Ohhh date, yeah, I told Tzuyu she is quite excited to meet you"

"Well same here"

Hoseok was very fond of his little sister, so saying that I wasn't really interested in going on a date, would hurt him.

(In the evening)
I was at the cafe, when a pretty and slim girl entered. She waved at me, I smiled and she came sat infront of me.

"Hi Tzuyu, long time no see"

"Hey Jungkook what's up?" she replied shyly.

Okay she was really shy but its cute kind of.

"nothing really" I laughed "what do you wanna order"

"An Americano would be fine" she smiled.

"I'll have the same, 2 Americanos please"

"So Jungkook, I heard you break up with your girlfriend"

" yeah"

" Sorry for that"

" Why are you sorry, its fine you know, don't need to be sorry"

" I don't know if I'm that good for you" she nervously laughed.

"You're perfect "I winked and she blushed a little, of course anyone would fall for the charms of the international playboy.

"Tzuyu, have you dated anyone before" I asked her.

"Actually yes I did, please don't tell Hoseok oppa"

I laughed "why?"

"He would go and talk to that guy or even beat him up, although I broke up with him some time back"

"Do I know him?" I was getting curious even though i don't really care.

"I don't know but yes he is in our high School in your grade"

" Can I know his name? "

" yeah, its Daejung"

I choked on my Saliva." DAEJUNG?!"I exclaimed.

" yeah, but he always seemed to have eyes on someone else, so we broke up" Tzuyu sighed.

" Its okay, he's a scumbag" I replied.

Eyes on someone? must be y/n.

Suddenly, three girls entered the cafe. Lisa, Jennie and of course y/n. She looked towards me and immediately looked away.

I wanted to go and talk to her but I was with Tzuyu and it would have been rude, so I reluctantly sat there.

Tzuyu and I had a little talk and then we left.

Y/N's pov
Me, Lisa and Jennie decided to go to a cafe today, for a distraction atleast I won't think too much about Jungkook.

I just entered the cafe and I almost got a heartattack, Jungkook was on a date with a girl, and that girl was Hoseok's sister.

I was burning with jealousy, but she must be the girl he was talking about so I just looked away and went with Lisa and Jennie.

Actually last night, me, Jennie, Jimin Taehyung were at Lisa's house, Jimin amd Taehyung told us that they lied about going to a convenience store.

Anyways, we asked them about Jungkook, they had the letter which Jungkook got that morning.

I showed them the letter I got, we all were surprised.

"Damnit, why didn't it hit us it could be someone else?" Jennie said

" Yeah, are we that dumb? "Lisa added.

Well yeah we were, how can we believe it like that.

" Because the one who wrote this actually made them ignore each other" Jimin said.

" Yeah we gotta tell Jungkook, you should meet up" Taehyung said.

"I definitely want to meet Jungkook, but who the hell did this?" I asked furiously.

"Daejung for sure" Lisa gritted her teeth.

"I'm gonna kill him for hurting kook" Yoongi spoke out of nowhere.

" Oh shit!" Taehyung shouted.

" What is it? "Jennie asked him

He gave a nervous laugh " nothing" and then whispered something to Jimin.

"shit" Jimin muttered "we'll go anyways, good thing we got this all cleared"

" you can stay for some more time"

" No thanks y/n but you know we lied about going to the store"Jimin laughed.

They both went back. I was so mad. Someone really doesn't wants us to be together. Obviously he is the most popular guy of our school and I'm an average girl.

(next day)

Jungkook was with his girlfriend. I couldnt resist anymore now, I wasn't able to ignore.

I walked up to him and firmly said"Jungkook we need to talk"

He looked and and stared at me for two seconds.

I also really wanna talk to you y/n but I can't right, and apparently I'm kind of angry too.

"No" he said.

"what? why not?"

He didn't reply to me but did something which made my blood boil. He took Tyuzu's hand and walked out of the cafe.

I was heartbroken, Jennie patted my back as years rolled down my cheeks, how is he oblivious to the fact that our breakup was wanted by someone.

I called up Jimin.

"Hello Jimin oppa"

"hi Y/n"

"I just saw Jungkook here with a girl, apparently his girlfriend "

"Ah y/n I am sorry I should have told you this yesterday but after that weird letter, we set him up with Hoseok's sister for distraction "

"What? you could have stopped it from happening yesterday"

"Hoseok might have felt bad, but its okay if Jungkook really loves you he won't date Tyuzu and I know he wouldn't"

"I hope so because when I came to talk to him he took her had and ran out of the cafe"

" Man, this Jungkook, don't worry, we will tell him everything,talk to you later y/n, bye"

He hung up the call, I decided to go back home and take rest, my head was on fire with all this stuff.