Ch9♡

Daejung, they were with Daejung. I could already foresee what's gonna happen.

Jungkook already was glaring Daejung after every 2 min or something and so was Daejung.

Namjoon and Taehyung felt awkward, that's all.

I ran over to Jungkook, and we held and hands and went together, Taehyung and Namjoon grinned but Daejung just snorted.

(At the lunch place)
Bibimbap, jjajangmyeon, jjapchae etc were there, my mouth watered.

We ate to our content, after that we were asked to set up tents. We all decided to have tents beside each other's.

Thankfully, Cheongara's tent was quite far away from us.

"Here let me help you" Daejung offered to help as I was struggling with the rope.

"I'll do it" Jungkook came and slightly pushed Daejung, who almost stumbled upon the rent, then Jungkkook fixed it but earned a fierce glare from Daejung.

"Uh guys let's not be mean to each other" Taehyung nervously laughed.

"Taehyung's right" Namjoon said.

"Ugh I hate this so much" Daejung yelled and then punched the pole of the tent.

The tent still wasnt properly set up, causing it all to collapse, on me, almost.

The pole almost fell on me, I had shut my eyes and shrieked out.

Others also let out a little scream. But it didn't fall, Jungkook had held it. I moved from there and Jungkook let go of the tent.

"Thanks you Daejung" Jungkook snorted "he almost tried to kill y/n and ruined their tent"

"Well I didn't do it intentionally, it was an accident, just fucking stop blaming me" Daejung stammered.

"Guys let it go, I'm safe, thank you kookie"

Jungkook blushed and smiled and Daejung snorted.

We had to rebuild the tent. Anyways after that we had some activity too do.

There were some chits around the camp, we had to find them and it would help us find the ultimate object.

There were teams of 8, our group (Lisa, Jennie, me, Minji) were paired with Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and Daejung.

Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Soobin were paired with some other group.

"Okay guys pair up, two people" Lisa said, who was really serious about this game.

"We have Namjoon Hyung, 148IQ so its goona be fine" Taehyung spoke with some sort of relief.

Jungkook paired with me, Namjoon paired with Taehyung, Jennie paired with Lisa, and Daejung and Minji were together.

After Daejung and Minji left. Lisa whispered to us.

"Don't trust Daejung and Minji, almost exclude them"

Excluding was wrong but at the same time Lisa had a point so we nodded and went in different directions.

"Y/n, I found a chit" Jungkook showed me a chit which he had found under a rock.

"What does it say?"

Search the next where water flows

"The river? its so easy" I chuckled.

We went to the river. Jungkook saw a log floating near the shallow waters, he saw a small white paper on it and got it.

" wow jungkook you are so great at it"