Ch5♡

Y/Ns pov
Jungkook planned to come to my house after metting Jimin and Taehyung, we just wanted to spend time together,watch television, cuddle whatever it was.

I was bored so I went outside for a walk, suddenly someone grabbed my by my hair from behind, I tried to remove those hands, suddenly a familiar voice spoke.

"You had a nice time sleeping with him, didn't you"

It was Cheongara. She was talking about Jungkook, she was spitting fire.

"Well hell yeah I did, why does it bother you so much" I said and my face slide into a smirk while still struggling to get her grip of my hair.

Suddenly she pushed me by my hair, I stumbled and fell, my head hit the road and my nose started to bleed.

I turned around, Cheongara wasn't alone but with her two so-called friends.

"What the fuck was that for" I yelled at her.

" I'll tell you what" she said breathing heavily.

I was getting to the beaten up badly. Three of them started coming towards me, Cheongara raised her hand to punch me I put my hands infront of me as defense.

Nothing happened and I saw someone had held her hand, both her friends were standing in shock.

"What the fuck were you tryna do to my girlfriend" a deep angry voice spoke.

"Jungkook!" I said feeling relieved and safe.

"Jungkook I-I can explain" Cheongara said.

I tried to go towards Jungkook, one of Cheongara' friend were gonna trip me, but Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me, and glared at them.

"I don't need an explanation, just getting your ass out of here" said Jungkook, and forcefully left her hand go making her groan.

" I don't even understand, why do even like a bitch like her, I mean, she even has guy friends, and you never know she goes to Daejung's house alot" whinned Cheongara.

"That's none of your business shit" Jungkook scowled.

Before Cheongara would have said anything Jungkook took my arm and went inside my house.

Cheongara went and tried to grab Jungkook's free arm but he let go off her furiously.

"You okay?" he spoke after we got in.

"yeah, you?"

"I am, your nose is bleeding badly, did she hurt you that much" said Jungkook with a concerned tone.

"Well she pushed me on the road, its fine I'll just wipe it" I said.

"No wait" Jungkook said and then got up to get a tissue and cleaned my nose. One or two times his soft hands brushed my cheeks, my face had turned slightly pink.

Jungkook noticed that and smiled.

"Thanks kookie"

We stood there infront of each other, it was all awkward. I broke that awkward silence. "I'll get something to eat"

"no need" Jungkook said, and suddenly he grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him then put one arm on my waist.

He was looking straight into my eyes and I was too looking straight into his beautiful eyes, he came close to me, so close that our noses brushed against each other.

Then the next thing I knew was, he was put his lips onto mine, I put my hand around his neck, leaving no gap between us.

I deepened the kiss, it went on of sometime then I pulled of to catch some breathe, Jungkook chuckled and his breathe fanned over my face, even I giggled. We were gonna do it again, but someone barged in through the door. It was Lisa and Jennie.

"Y/N!!! I just saw Cheongara walking on the street I thought she must have done something to you and I just- Lisa abruptly stopped, she was already panting like anything. She was me and Jungkook clinging to each other.

" Umm did we interfere in between your, you know, whatever you were doing" Lisa said awkwardly.

Me and Jungkook just stood, letting go of each other.

" What's up with your nose? " Jennie asked.

I felt I was kinda lost and got back as Jennie said something.

"Oh that bitch, because of her"

"Fuck, damn guys, I was right, that shit had done something" Lisa gritted her teeth.

"Its fine, Jungkook saved me"

"Well thanks to him, or you would have been gone" said Jennie felling relieved.

"Whoa also what were you guys doing, making out? "Lisa smirked

" Ah no um we just- I stammered because I kinda felt embarrassed.

"Yeah we were making out" Jungkook spoke boldly, Lisa and Jennie looked up at him in shock including me.

"Then we should just leave you shouldn't we" Lisa smirked and and started pulling Jennie out of the house

"but why were you guys here" I asked

"We were told by someone" Jennie said and winked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, did you ask them to be here?" I asked Jungkook

"I was worried, I had a bad feeling about Daejung" he said, moving his hand through his hair "but see, Cheongara came"

"Sorry we were late anyways, we'll see later guys have a nice time making out" Lisa laughed and left with Jennie.

" You didn't really have to bother them haha" I said forcing a smile.

I was happy that Jungkook cared for me but I hate when someone got bothered by me for no reason.

"They were fine with it, so its fine as long as they are fine"

I nodded in agreement.

"You guys done?" someone said.

"Who's that" Jungkook was looking at me in astonishment.

Taehyung crawled out from under the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here, under a couch" Jungkook snarled at him.

" Jimin asked me to keep a close eye on you" Taehyung said as he got up.

" Hi Y/n , sorry for coming in like that but had too"

I was dumbstruck "Its okay Taehyung"

"Its not, you pabo, why are you both stalking me" Jungkook who was clearly fumed up.

" Sorry bro, ask Jimin" Taehyung patted on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Did you see us making out?" I asked

"Oh I was on a video call with Jimin amd Hoseok, they also saw it" Taehyung said.

" Get your ass out of here before I smack it" Jungkook scowled at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed at ran away.

" Why do people kept interrupting us like that, sorry for all that y/n you know Taehyung, he is always hyped up kind of guy you know-

I gave a peck to him on his lips
"Its fine Jungkook, I don't really mind"

After sometime he went back home. I went back to sleep. my wasn't that bad but of course Cheongara and Daejung thing. Why did Cheongara have to be such a bitch, and clingy to Jungkook when he doesn't wants her. whatever, I just cleared my head and went I sleep.