01

" Ah shit, I'll probably die of hunger. " She groaned as she found the fridge empty.

She sighed and grabbed her jacket to leave for Convenience Store.

In the store...

" Ow.. " She whimpered as she landed on her ass. " Oh Miss, Sorry.. Really Very Sorry. " The young boy kept on bowing. " It's okay. "

" Um by chance can you help me pick a good food? " " Oh yeah sure, there's Ramyeon section you'll find various flavours. And on that side u can find packed foods and side dishes, they're all are fresh... He- "

" Honey! What are yo- " Rose spaced out looking at the women in front of her. " Rosie. " Jennie whispered little. " Oh do you know her- " " Let's go Jimin. I don't know her. " She grabbed Jimin's hands. " Rosie hear me out once- " " Don't you dare. " She tried to calmy say. " Please Rosé? " She grabbed her hands. " PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE, LIKE U DID 7 YRS AGO! " A tear drop fell on Jennie's hands from Rose's eyes which were now all red glaring at her.

-

" It's okay Lisa.. " Jungkook rubbed her backed as she wiped her tears. " I can't lie to him anymore Kook. He's desperate to know.... " " You should tell him them, he's recovered now. He deserves to know. " " But I don't wanna see him hurt again... he's not only the one suffering, we're still trying to overcome too... everything feels so pathetic. " She hugged him tightly. " It's fine, everything will get okay. " He hugged her tightly and rubbed her trying his best to comfort.

-

A moment of silent lingered in the room as Jennie couldn't belive what happened in all those 7 yrs. " It's okay, he's fine now. " Rosie grabbed her hands trying to reassure.

" How are u doing Unnie? " She whispered. " Fine. " Jennie whispered back hiding all her pain and trying her best not to cry.

" So... " Jennie wiped her face. " Nice to meet you Jimin, I would firstly like to thank you for taking care of my Rosie and lastly, don't you dare to ever make her cry. " Jennie said making everyone burst into laughter. " Dae Noona. " Jimin giggled.

Rosie back hugged her. " We missed you alot Unnie. " She said Jennie hummed in which 'I did too' was silent.

" Jennie Kim. Born on 16 January. Studied in New Zealand. Lived in Korea– " Taehyung was almost memorizing. " Wait, why I never heard her name if she lived in Korea? She looks beautiful though... " He stared through the screen while his heart throbbed like a maniac.

" Why I'm feeling indifferent to her? Do I by chance know her? She seems to be special. " He added as he noticed his temptations and thoughts for her.

" Gosh Tae, u're unbelievable. She's just an investor. And i don't think I've seen her anywhere before. " Seok-Jin mumbled at the end of the bed.

" No i have, she's definitely familiar! "