15

" It looks gorgeous.. " He said. " I know right!? " I exclaimed. " Wait not you- I meant the top looks gorgeous! Not you.. " He muttered under his breath. " You- "  I grabbed a pillow and threw it on him.

" You prepared everything didn't you? " I asked after we calmed down. " Was it obvious? " He raised his brow. I laughed. " Yeah, it was a noisy surprise just like you! " I said. He felt offended. " Am I noisy!? You are the one who irritates me!! " He said. " Oh c'mon Mr.Nosy! " I teased. " Mr.Nosy? " He repeated and we both started to laugh hysterically at the nickname.

" Jennie. " There was a serious tone all of the sudden. " Yeah? " I asked. " Promise me one thing..? " I hummed.

" You'll always be happy and smiling always, even when I am not there.. "

Beads of sweats formed on his face when he woke up gasping hugely.

" Damn. " He grabs his hairs and tries to gain consciousness.

He pants loudly while his heart raced, he didn't understand if that was a dream or a drop of his past?

He grabbed his phone and dialed a call, to the only person who would answer him at this moment, and would comfort him.

Loud ring echoed in the room and woke Jennie up from her sleep.

" Hello? " She yawned. " Hey, Jennie. Listen– " " It's 2 fucking am Tae. " She moaned. " I want to talk something serious. " He said making her get all ears. " What is it? " " I can't explain on call, can we meet? " " At this hour Tae– " " Pls Jennie. " Taehyung begged which made Jennie struck that it might be really important. " Okay, let's meet in the park? " " Thank you. " He whsipered to grab the car keys.

'I don't understand what's so important? It's midnight..' Jennie grabbed her jacket wondering by herself.

After a while...

" Hey-y! " Taehyung sucked a heavy breath. " Here. I knew you'd come running. " Jennie passed a bottle to drink.

She waited him to calm down. " Look at the moon, it's so beautiful! " She pointed as the stars reflected in her beautiful eyes. " The moon beside me is more lovely. " Taehyung mumbled while having a swing. " So cheesy! I heard that. " Jennie pushed him and he chuckled.

" Jennie. " He cleared his throat and turned serious. " Yeah? " " I just remembered something... And in that I asked you to be happy and smiling always even when I'm not there... " She looked at him. " Why did I say like that? Did I leave you later on? You said we were good friends... Then why? "

" It's not like t-that. " " Then what is it? " " I can't e-explain. " She mumbled. " Really? " He scoffed in disbelief and walked towards her.

" It's just annoying how every fucking time everyone of you, try to dogde the topic whenever I ask you'll something! " He tried his best to maintain the tone. " What's the problem? I don't understand. It's not like everything's gonna change if you guys would tell me, it definetly wouldn't be that harsh. " 'There are no explanations we can give you Tae' Jennie thought loudly.

" Really Jennie Kim!? " He grabbed her harshly. " This time, there's no way I'm sparing you're nonsense, i can't inhale anymore. DON'T TALK TO ME UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR EXPLANATIONS. " He yelled and Jennie flinched a bit. His voice echoed in the sober night and tears already started forming in her eyes.

" T-Tae. " " No this time, not anymore. I hate you. " He whispered before leaving her alone crying in the pitch dark.

" Please turn back, I know you didn't mean it. " Jennie mummered under her nose hoping he'd turn back. But little did she realise he was serious this time and didn't even look back once, tearing Jennie apart.