14

Taehyung :
You're okay?

Jennie :
It's been a week since
I recovered Tae
You gotta stop asking
me that everyday

Taehyung :
😒

Jennie giggles seeing the emoji sent by him. She liked the fact that he finally knew how to use emojis while texting and ain't boring anymore. He surely has a soft spot for her, no doubt.

But she still wonders how life would have been if things didn't go wrong. A little part of her still waits for the day when Taehyung remembers every part of her.

Even though, Lisa and Jennie were good friends now. But Lisa wasn't still ready for Jennie to date back Taehyung meanwhile Jennie also wasn't sure if things would be great as they're now when she once confesses. It's all frustrating and make Jennie want to escape. And she would surely would have if it wasn't for her love, her Taehyung.

She sighs dramatically and plops of the couch to dress herself for the meeting.

-

" Woah! A Pizza party!? Without me? " Jennie pouted seeing everyone enjoying in Taehyung's cabin. " Oh welcome back! Have a seat! " Jungkook patted the empty space next to him.

" What? Is there any special occasion? " She questions. " Not just normal occasion, it's grand celebration!! " Jin claimed. " Gosh you'll making me curious now. " " I'll tell you. " Lisa cleared her throat. " It's been a month and Tae hasn't fired ANYONE!!!! " She ended yelling. " Oh my gosh! " Jennie fake gasped to match everyone's energy. " That's such a big deal. " She wipes fake tears.

" So dramatic. " Taehyung mumbled at the end seeing everyone over reacting. " If you guys are done, pls get out my cabin. And yes, also clean the mess. "

-

Everyone in the company building were happy to see Jennie finally return back safely and soundly. They loved her character and how her presence was indeed angelic. After she was introduced, she was now a huge part of company and everyone's life. And somewhere, they also knew that due to her, Taehyung's ass wasn't cold anymore and had a soft spot now.

They all rooted for them all heartedly and have been yearning for the news that they're dating.

" I'm so happy to see you back Jennie. " Jisoo hugs her tightly. " You're choking me Unnie. " She says and Jisoo chuckles. " We missed you. " Rosé also joins the hug. " Gosh guys stop being dramatic. You guys kept visiting me daily. And I wasn't dying anyways. "

" Taehyung did you find the lady? " Jin questioned and everyone soon turned serious. While Lisa's hands went numb she terribly says, " Why are we still finding for her? " Everyone were astonished on hearing the statement. " I m-mean, we don't need to find her. She definitely m-might be regretting everything. " She stuttered badly as everyone kept gazing her. " Yeah exactly, she's right. C'mon guys just forget it. I recovered and I'm normal now right? " Jennie patted her hand. " But still. " Jimin mumbled.

'Why everytime we talk about that Lady and Lisa tried to change the topic and stutteres? She's acting so weird. By any chance, was my guess correct? Was Lisa behind all this?' Taehyung wonders.