17

Jennie looked up to her social media only to see a video of her and Lisa going viral. She checks through the comments,

"Wait isn't that Jennie Kim? She looks drunk." "I heard they had a fight before too." "Guys this is all fake. Can you all stop intruding personal lives of people!? Give them some space for god's sake. " "I bet they are fighting over Taehyung." " Spill the tea already." "She seems to be crying." "I think she's just drunk and went a little too far." "Oh god!! Drunk Jennie is so bold and sexy!" "I hope they're doing okay." "Gosh, it looks pathetic."

" Aishh. " She grabs her tightly groaning. " What did i do last night? " She kicks in her bed.

" I need to talk to her. " She whispers getting out of bed.

Jennie :
I'm sorry, can we
grab a coffee?
I'll soon be at the company.

Lisa :
Yeah sure 👍🏻

After a while...

" Honestly, I'm so sorry about yesterday. " Jennie grabbed the cup while Lisa was already sipping the coffee. " It's fine, you we're drunk. " " Still. I don't exactly remember what all i said, but all I know is it was pretty bed. " Lisa smiled. " And the internet's wilding too. " " I'll take care of it. " She sighed.

Jennie smiled back. " I love you. " " I love you too. And I'll return back whatever you've gone through tonight. Consider it as your early present. "

Lisa claimed making Jennie puzzle. " What? " " It's nothing. All I can say is everything's gonna be soon alright and you'll have your Tae. " She completed before leaving.

It would be a lie if I say Jennie wasn't on the eleventh cloud, but she still raised her brow not getting what she exactly meant.

" I hope too. " She smiled back.

Knock. Knock.

" Come in. " Taehyung said glancing the figure at the door. Before she could say, " I'm not interested if you want to talk about her. I know you both met last night. "

Lisa sighed realising Jennie was true, how pathetic the things were. A tinch of sadness came as she heard him saying Jennie 'Her'.

" You won't regret it. " Lisa said boldly and opened his closet and grabbed the exact thing from the first drawer. " What are you even– " " This poloroid, don't wanna know who clicked it!? " " Yes but– " " Jennie. " She continued, " And that ring you've been wearing all these years... It's of Jennie. It's the promise ring that you guys exchanged. " " What? " Taehyung raised his brow. " There's more, here. Take a look at it. " She said as she handed a pendrive to him. She held it as if it were the answers to all the questions that Taehyung's been asking all these years.

" I kinda figured that out but I need some time alone... " It's fine, If you need me I'm downstairs. " She mumbled before leaving him alone.

Taehyung inserted the pendrive, finally remembering everything.