09

" All set. " She muttered as she set up everything for movie night.

Honk ~

She rushed towards the door on hearing honk.

" There u are! " She giggled seeing Taehyung with a Rose Bouquet. " You never forget to bring flowers. Don't you? " She smelled the bouquet. " Never. " He muttered hugging her by her snatched waist.

" Hi.. " She chuckled on seeing Lisa standing there with Jungkook. " Hello! " Jungkook high-filed her while Lisa just smiled. " Come in.. "

And soon followed a bell. " Hii. " Jisoo hugged Jennie and handed her some snacks. " Anneyong. " She politely bowed to Jin. " You didn't need to bring these! Where's Ae-Ra though? " " She's at my neighbour's place. They had a birthday party and she didn't want to miss it. " " Oh. "

Another bell and Rosé and Jimin entered with Drinks.

-

" That was a good movie! " Rosé wiped her tears at the happy ending. " Yeah it was. " Jisoo claimed. Meanwhile all the boys just stared at the TV with no emotions. " It would've been more fun if there was a plot twist! " Taehyung muttered. " You're so inhuman, that was so good that they ended up together!! " Jungkook kicked his ass. " Whatever. "

" There's a sequel isn't it!? " Jimin's eyes shone seeing another part start soon. " Yes. " Jennie nodded affirmatively. " Let's go! " Jin shrieked before clicking on the start button. Meanwhile Lisa just laughed seeing everyone happy together after a long time and was enjoying the company.

" I'll bring something to drink. " Taehyung insisted.

He entered the kitchen and it seemed somehow familiar.

" Hehe. Add this avocado too!! " A girl in the shorts and messy bun jumped seeing Taehyung make a smoothie. " It would taste so bad. Gosh Jennie you have such bad tastebuds!! " " It won't! I promise!!! Just add itt!!!! " She squealed. " Whatever. " He said and added a few scoops.

After it was made...

He tasted it and honestly it was the best smoothie he ever tasted. " Hmm.. " he just nodded trying his best to keep his male ego. " I told ya! "

" Guys what're you doing!? " Mrs.Kim yelled at the other end seeing her kitchen all a mess. " Gosh Taehyung, I never knew you'd be a freak like her. " She sighed. " Mom I ain't freak! " " I agree though. " Taehyung added and Jennie started punching him.

He held his head tightly as everything in the house reminded him of some or the other memory. Jennie noticed him and rushed over.

" Are you okay? " She muttered. He nodded a bit. " Can I ask you something? " He questioned and she furrowed. " By any chance we were more than friends before? I mean like..By chance we had some special connection? I mean every time I look at you, it feels like it was something I've wanted to do for so long. " He interrogated as in all his memories Jennie seemed to be most closest. Jennie couldn't figure out what to say and soon turned red. " You and her were just healthy friends nothing more. " Rosé slid it down smoothly and rescued Jennie. " Y-Yeah!! " She awkwardly clasped. " Cool. " He smiled a bit knowing that they're lying.

-

Soon the movie was over and everyone were sleepy and almost dozed off. Meanwhile Jin was already snoring. " Finally. " Jimin whispered wiping his tears off. " Now that's a story! " Taehyung exclaimed as the second part more interesting. Jisoo said, " They're too good to be together! " " I loved how they're still together even after all that obstacles. " Rosé chimed. And Jungkook agreed. " Let's go home? " Lisa murmured for the first time. " Yeah, it's pretty late. I'll drop you guys. " Jungkook said. " No it's fine. "

" Taehyung you? " Lisa looked at him knowing he'll come up with things to say for staying more longer. " I'll just help her to clean the mess. " He smoothly uttered and Jungkook nooded and pulled Lisa before she could argue.

" Bye everyone! " " Byee, we had fun! " Jungkook said. " Thanks for inviting us over. " Rosie waved and the cars went emptying the street.

There was silence lingering the room. Before Taehyung chose to break it.

" Jennie I wanted to talk about something. " " Yeah I figured out from your face. Spit it. " " I know you are lying to me. And aren't telling me what exactly happened. I don't want to forget any of the memories that happened so for god's sake can you remind me? " " They were all bitter memories, you don't need to think of it. " Jennie pushed him away. " No they're not! " " I was madly in love with you before also. And I know it, it's a truth... So don't you lie. " He said and Jennie gasped a little. " What do you mean by 'Also' ? " She caught the certain word he said.

" I love you Jennie Kim. It's amusing how I fell in love with you and became this close within just a month. " He continued, " I've always admired you the day we met. And knew you were sort of familiar. I fell for you harder and harder every second Jennie Kim. I don't know what everyone thinks of you, But I know I've loved you before and I still love you. " He confessed and again there was pin drop silence.

Jennie stepped backwards not expecting him to say all these ever again. " No. " She whispered as tears started to flow down her cheeks and bit her lip. " I know you love me too. " He mumbled and stepped towards her. " I don't. " She said boldly. " I don't believe you. " He muttered.

" I dare you to look at me and tell. " He said firmly. " Fine. Is that the deal? " She gazed deeply in his eyes.

" I don't love you Kim Taehyung. I've never did. You mistook my feelings but I don't really feel anything special. I respect you as my Best Friend. "

––––––––––––––––

Finally, we're halfway through the story

How you think Lisa will react when she gets to know about this...?

I feels something worst, stay tuned to get to know...