11

Jennie was also about to go home when a hand pulled her and soon she inhaled something which made her intoxicated and she dozed off.

" She's in my car right now. " " Good job. " A female voice ended the call. " I've warned you a million times, didn't I? You should stay away from him. " The boss whispered to herself and raised a toast as the first step was accomplished.

The car made its way out of town, far away in an abandoned mansion in the woods. While Jennie woke up in the car but remained as calm as she could. Even though the adrenaline was pumping as hard as it could, she had a good presence of mind.

Taehyung's screen popped with a notification from Jennie.

'Why'd she share her current location?' Taehyung wondered. 'Wait. Where's this place?' He furrowed his brows seeing an unknown location. His heart raced and he knew his Jennie was in certain danger.

He rushed his car at its maximum speed to follow the location.  

On the other hand...

Jennie pretended to be dozed off, as she should've been. She knew Taehyung was her only safe place and felt a bit secure after sending him the location.

" Kang-Dae. " The guy driving the car muttered and the gates were opened.

Jennie finds the car finally entering an abandoned mansion. She was picked from the car and tied tightly to a chair in the mid of the hall of the mansion and soon there were heels clicking in the room. The mysterious lady grabs her phone from her pockets and crushes the phone along with it's sim card. She kinda seemed off, specially due to the mask she was wearing to hide her face.

" I know you're awake. " She whsipers in her ears and the tingling sensation made Jennie finally open her eyes. " What do you want? " She kept calm. " You know what exactly i want. " The lady smiled back.

" Ah shit fuck! " Taehyung slammed the steering wheel as the location didn't show further and her phone wasn't in contact anymore.

He calmed his mind and followed his instincts and finally at a distance he could see a mansion. He parked at a distance as he didn't want them to get suspicious. He grabbed a gun and kept it in his coat and started to walk towards it.

" He confessed to you, didn't he? " " And why do you feel that I should answer you? " " Won't stop that bitchy attitude? " She scoffed and punched her. Red blood started oozing out from the corner of her lips but it's scary the fact that Jennie still had the same gaze. The lady grasped a good catch of her hairs and pulled him but Jennie remained strong.

" This is the last time I'm asking you. " She said while pulling a knife. Jennie chuckled. " You don't get that? Okay then– " She stabbed Jennie hardly.

Meanwhile Taehyung was still figuring the way to get her. It was pretty obvious that there would be security in the front door so he quietly slid in from the back doors. But the mansion was so confusing, all the rooms were similar which took him long time. That's when he heard a shriek and immediately recognised the owner. He followed the voice and reached the main hall. 

" Step Back. " He warned the Lady who was fully covered. The lady gasped on seeing his presence. " It would be nicer if you'd step back. Remember she's next to me. " She mocked. " What do you want? " " Oh gosh. Both love birds. " She scorned. " Darling, she's been asking the same thing for past 30 minutes. You think I'll answer that easily? " She smirked. " Stay away from her or else i would shoot. " He warned and she laughed.

Soon there were yells from the front doors and all the security guards landed staright near the lady's leg, all dead, Taehyung smirked as his plan went successful which was :

" Jungkook, I've sent u location. Just come here quickly. And bring hyung and Jimin too. " Taehyung mumbled in the lowest voice possible and ended the phone call with a tap on his airpods.

And within a glimpse the lady escaped. Taehyung rushed to search for her but someone grabbed his coat that's when he realised Jennie was stabbed.

" Jennie!! " He caught her before she fainted. Her hands went cold and she didn't move, the blood kept oozing out uncontrollably. She was all numb and so was Taehyung's heart.

" Please be alive Jennie, I'm here. Open ur eyes... " He whispered and tears slid down from his face to hers. " Shh. I won't d-die.. " She somehow managed to mumble which calmed Taehyung. He picked her up instant and made the way to the nearest hospital.

" Keep your eyes open Jennie Kim..I won't let anything happen to you. Okay? You're hearing me right? I love you! " That's all he kept on repeating until she was taken in her ward while she kept breathing and forcing herself not to doze off just for HIM.