08

* Taehyung added Jennie to the group chat *

Jennie :
Hola! Is everyone
free tonight?

Jungkook :
Hello! Yeah but after 9.

Taehyung :
Hi.

Jisoo :
Anneyong!! Sure, any plans?

Rosé :
Hi there. I'm in.

Jimin :
Yup. What's up?

Lisa read the chats ✔️

Jennie :
Since the deal went a triumph...
I was asking if u guys could
come over mine. And we
can have a little goofy
movie night. What say?
And anyways u'll have never been
to my place..

Jisoo :
Sounds good.
I'll be in and I'd ask Jin too...
He's currently in a meeting.

Taehyung :
Okay.

Jungkook :
I would love to join, but
I think.. I would get a bit late,
I've some work.

Jimin :
Me and Rosie are also joining.

Rosé :
Thanks for inviting us over
That's so thoughtful! 🤍

Jennie :
Don't make me embarassed.
You're always welcomed.
So yeah that's final, everyone at 8
at mine place!

* Jennie sends the adress in the group *

Lisa read the chats ✔️

Jennie :
Um what about Lisa?

Jungkook :
I'll convince her.

Jennie :
Thanks! 😊

* Jungkook reacted a 👍🏻 *

Jennie sighed as she thought that no-one would be free tonight but fortunately everyone is over.

" Okay so I need to buy some food from CV! " She said to herself, grabbed her jacket and locked the mansion.

'Is Kim Taehyung of Kim.Cooperations dating Jennie Kim of JennieRubyJane.Cooperations?' 'Looks like we have new business couple of this year Kim Taehyung and Jennie Kim!' 'Jennie Kim seemed to be wearing Kim Taehyung's jacket. What you think about that?' 'They both seem to have a good chemistry. People said that they seemed to be close at yesterday's Business Parties.' 'Media confirms they've seen them together before at a coffe date. Stay connected to get further news. Thank you.' The rumours were all over the internet and people were busy hearing them.

" God why? " She muttered trying her best to hide herself from public hearing the false headlines around her.

" You're Jennie Kim aren't you? " A teenage girl approched Jennie and glared at her. " Yes. " She kept calm. " Can you for god's sake stop gaining attention? " She said. " Can you stop hanging around our Oppa? " The other girl said. " We heard that you we're here for a deal right? So now's it's done can't you just go back? " Other joined too.

" See girls. You've totally misunderstood the news. They're just rumours me and Tae aren't anything more than good friends. " She tried to explain. " Don't you call him Tae! " They yelled and started throwing things at her.

" STOP THAT. " Someone with familiar voice yelled. " But Oppa she– " " I SAID STOP IT. " Taehyung approached her and hugged her tightly. " Are u okay? " He whispered and she nodded.

" See girls, I know you love me alot and Thank you for being good fans. But you shouldn't treat anyone like that. And no matter when and whom I'm dating, I always expect you to respect whatever decisions I take. You shouldn't do things like this. You shouldn't harm anyone. " Taehyung took heavy breath. " And she said we're nothing. So it's nothing. STOP GETTING JEALOUS! " He couldn't help and ended up yelling. " Tae. " Jennie grabbed his hands. " They're teens and immature. Don't do that. " She muttered.

" We're sorry Oppa. " They bowed out of embarassement. " We're sorry Unnie. " They bowed her too realising that they just overreacted and regretting their sins.

" It's fine, don't repeat that ever. You can go. " He said and they escaped. " Are you fine? " " Yes I'm. Relax. It's okay... " " Did u have the hangover pills I kept? " " Yeah I did. " She smiled. " I'm sorry if u had to rush here leaving all the work. " " It's fine, i was worried as soon as I heard the news. " " Yeah, it's all over the internet and probably the hot gossip of media. " She chuckled. He adored how she could smile hiding all her pain.

'I'll be with you no matter what. I won't let u go this time Jennie Kim' 'Since I'm back after years, I promise you I'd never leave you Kim Taehyung.'  They thought together staring deeply in each other's starry eyes.

––––––––––––––––

One of the worst chapters I've ever wrote. Thank you for reading

Spoiler for the next chapter - Taehyung's gonna confess!