12

" Are you okay? " Lisa rushed and hugged Taehyung worriedly. " Tae.. " She mumbled as she met his red puffy eyes glaring at hers. " W-What? " " YOU ASK ME WHAT!? " He burst the next moment.

" Ahem. There are a lot of patients in the hospital and we expect you not to yell. " " We're sorry. " Jungkook bowed politely. 

Taehyung harshly grabbed her hands and dragged her towards the exit. " Taehyung, keep calm. " Jungkook hurdles along knowing Taehyung wasn't in his senses. " I can't god dammit! " He muttered.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT? HUH? " " What are you talking about? " " What am I talking about? " He scoffed. " So you want to play dumb? " He raised hi brow. " See Taehyung I really don't understand what's happening here... " She explained. " Woah! " He mocked. " Didn't u just hire a lady to kill Jennie? " " To kill Jennie!? " She took a breath. " I still don't understand you, why would I want to kill her!? "

" BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT THAT I LOVE HER WHICH YOU NEVER WANTED? " He yelled once again. "You love her!? I didn't know. " " Stop giving excuses, Lisa! I know you know! And I also heard u giving her warning in the basement!! " She just stared in his eyes. While Taehyung was so much filled with anger that his veins popped on his face. He slams Lisa at the wall, " I don't care if you like her or not, I don't give a fuck about you. I love her and I want you to fix that she ain't going anywhere this time. " He murmured before he left. She stood there still in disbelief about what she heard from his mouth.

Jungkook instantly hugged her tightly knowing all the things happening here were subconscious. " It's okay Jagiya, he's just angry and spatting nonsense. " " I don't u-understand what he's talking about. I didn't r-really hire someone t-to kill her...I would n-never do that to anyone. " She whimpered. " I know, I know. " He rubbed her back.

" How's she doctor? " Taehyung rushed on seeing the doctor coming out of the ward. " Her health is stable currently, but we need to keep her under observation. " He added, " Thankfully she was brought in time, or worse could happen. "

" I'm glad it didn't. " Jisoo wiped her tears and Jin rubbed her hands. " She's okay Tae...relax. Hmm? " Jimin patted him. " Yeah. " He nodded a bit.

" Anyways, Rosé and Jimin. It's pretty late now... You both should get going.  " Jungkook suggested. " Yeah, let's go Jisoo Noona I'll drop you on the way. " Jimin offered. " And Jin hyung, since we'd be busy here. We hope you can handle everything tomorrow. " " Yeah I surely can. Take care. " He patted him. " You should go too. " " No I won't. " Lisa insisted. " Please tell her to get lost from my sight. " Taehyung said to Jungkook before leaving.

" Lisa try to understand... He's currently not in any situation to understand. He's going through a lot. We'll surely try to explain to him later on okay? Just go home for now. " Jungkook described the current situation.

At the end, Lisa accepted the defeat and Jungkook dropped her.

" Gosh Taehyung, I think you went too far! Lisa would never do such things. She would surely never intend to hurt my feelings or ruin my life. " " But if she didn't why would she warn Jennie? And why the accident would occur exactly after she meets her? "

The two sides of Taehyung were debating on the facts. Which made him hard to comprehend....