18

" Oh...Lisa... " Taehyung muffled as he tightly hugged her. Lisa chuckled knowing what he was feeling, " It's never too late, Kim Taehyung, go.. " she patted him and wiped his tears.

" I'm so s-sorry Lisa, all these years, I've– " " You can apologise later on, she needs you now. " Lisa smiled. " You're literally the best person I've ever met, i love you so much. " Taehyung pecked her cheeks before grabbing the key and hurriedly leaving.

" Finally everything's falling into place. " She muttered to herself proudly.

" Jesus, calm down I'm coming! " Jennie yelled the luniactic person who's been constantly ringing the door for past 5 minutes. She opens the door to find Kim Taehyung standing with bouquet.

" Oh Tae– " He landed staright in her embrace and the little sniffs were audible. " Are you crying? I'm okay... " Jennie hugged him back patting his dark brown hairs.

2 mins passed...5 mins passed...10 mins passed...

Taehyung was neither moving nor speaking anything. Jennie somehow managed to close the door to avoid the gaze of the stray cat staring holes at them.

" Taehyung you're choking me. " She whispered. " I'm s-sorry. " " Oh it's fine. " Jennie chuckled. " Not for this. " " Then? " " I remembered everything. " He held her hands.

" I finally remember every little thing about us. All the little fights, all the adventures... All the dates, all the kisses, all the fun, Everything.. " " That's so good to hear. I'm glad you did.  " Overwhelmed Jennie teared up bit.

" I'm so sorry you had to keep pretending all this time, you had to hide it. I'm so sorry for making you cry all these years instead of finding you. " " It's fine Tae. Honestly I was hurt when I got to know that you got into an accident and lost all your memories. It felt pathetic to realise that you forgot everything about us, you forgot me. But on the other side, i was happy that it happened. It felt that it was better if you forgot and didn't have to go through everything. I was happy for you. "

" You're literally an angel Jennie, I love you so much!! " He hugged her back. " I love you too Tae... I'm so sorry we had to end like this before.. and you had to suffer.  " " Shh, don't be. You suffered the most. And it never ended Jennie, even though I forgot, you still loved me. I love how strong you are Jennie Kim. And it wasn't your fault, they were the ones who took you away from me. " He cupped her cheeks. " Now that I'm back, I promise I'll keep loving you forever and never let you go. " He kissed her. " I'll too. " She whispered kissing him back.

Jennie felt his warm and soft lips and slid her tongue as they parted slightly. While Taehyung enjoyed her peachy lips and swiped his hands through her hairs as they breathed each other.

Soon the clock clicked twelve...

" Happiest Birthday Jennie Kim. " Taehyung whispered while he gazed at her with lustful eyes filled with true love. " This is literally the best birthday. " She said crashing her lips back onto his.

Soon the passionate kiss, turned into rough sex, both of them endeavouring each other.

And the bouquet of Dandelions lay across the table giving meaning to their reconciliation, the new beginning, the new birth.