16

" Holy shit, is that Jennie? " Lisa mummered looking at the drunk girl crying her ass out at the bus stop.

" Excuse– JENNIE!? " Lisa yelled seeing her red puffy eyes, running nose. " Oh Lisa. " She mumbled. " What happened? Are u okay? If u wanted to drink you could have call– " Jennie started laughing. " I don't think, i cracked a joke. " Lisa looked concerned.

" No no Lisa, you are a joke. It's all happening because of you. " She said. " What? " " Oh c'mon don't pretend. " " Listen Jennie, you're clearly drunk. Come, I'll drop– " " Stop doing this. " She jerked her hands off. " What are you even saying!? "

" It's all because of you Lisa. It's all because of you he's parting away once again. It's because you fucking want it to. " She kept hitting her chest. " Let's talk about this somewhere else? " Lisa sighed catching the eyes of people staring at them. " NO! You're gonna hear me out today and right now. " She stumbled while pointing towards her with a wine bottle still held in her hand.

" Okay. " Lisa surrendered knowing drunk Jennie was too stubborn.

" You know what happened yesterday? Tae came to me and said that he won't talk to me until I tell him everything about the past! He said he'd avoid me and so is he. I've been texting him since 2 days and he hasn't even seen them yet. " She sniffed.

" He wants to know everything! And i don't understand what's wrong with it! It's all fucking past, and it doesn't even matter now. And if it does, I'll bear the consequences rather than seeing him part away after being this close. " She gasped. " It took me a lot of time to come out from the grievances. It was fucking me who loved him, can't you'll see that I suffered too!? There in the USA all the creepy guys keep hitting me everyday but my ass would still cry for Taehyung every night. And after all that when I finally get to meet him, then there's this! " She crashed the bottle.

" I can't do this anymore, I LOVE HIM FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND I CAN'T SEE HIM THIS WAY!!! " She glared at Lisa who was staring blankly at her without blinking. " He confessed but i turned it down thinking that it would entangle the old strings again! But you know what? I'm done pretending! " She looked at her. " No matter what! I'LL FIGHT FOR HIM, FOR MY LOVE THIS TIME! NO MATTER WHAT I HAVE TO GIVE UP! " A tear escaped from her eyes. " And i wouldn't think twice even if it takes my life. " She mumbled boldly and the fearing anger and range for love could be clearly seen in her eyes.

Lisa kept quiet all this time knowing she's been holding everything for a long time now. And she knew exactly what she should be doing next.