07

Almost a month later...

" Why did you call me such a hurry!? I'm so worried gosh Taehyung! " Jennie whined as soon as she entered his cabin. " I wanted to talk about our deal. " " What is it? " " It went succe– " He spoke. " Gosh why are you speaking so lethargically!? It's so exciting news!!! " Jungkook aroused and he glared.

" Lemme tell. " He took a breath and prepared for what's coming next. " OUR BUSINESS DEAL WENT SUCCESSFULL AND IT MADE A HUGE PROFIT!!! " He yelled making Jennie startled a bit but soon jumped in air as she figured out. " Oh my goshhh!!!! I'm so happy!!! " She did tiny jumps in the air out of excitement which made Taehyung cheecks red.

" You could have said it on the ca before Pabo! I was so scared. " She flickered his head. " I'm sooo hapyyyy!! Goshhh!!! Yayyyy!! " She enthusiastically hugged him. And Taehyung just smiled and patted her back seeing how happy she was.

" And we're also invited to party tonight ; where all the top businessmen of Korea would be there...so make sure you attend it! " Jungkook added.

" Suree! " She chimed.

Later that evening...

Jennie :
At what time do I
need to reach there? 

Taehyung :
I'll pick u up at 7

Jennie is typing...

T

aehyung closed the text as he knew she's gonna refuse, but he still wanted to pick her.

A few hours later...

There was a honk in the neighborhood. Jennie slided the curtains to find that Taehyung already reached. 

Jennie :
I'll be there in a few.
Just 10 mins more!
You can wait inside, the password is 2711.

Taehyung :
Okay.

Jennie heard the door open and knew that he was inside waiting.

Meanwhile he glanced the photo frames in her living room. " She looked so cute. " He giggled as he saw her picture of her being a mess with ice-cream. 

And he glimpsd at the whole room. " I've seen this room somewhere before. Gosh when. Ah– " He held his head firmly trying his best to think.

" Are u okay Tae? " She muttered in worry as she came down. " It feels like I've seen this place somewhere before. " He said. " Um this is my house, you have visited it before so that's why...I guess... don't s-stress ur brain much.. it's nothing r-really! " Jennie ended up cracking a bit as she's not good at lies.

Soon Taehyung noticed her sexy outfit ; wearing a 2 inch black heels, red lace crochet and black suit with black formal pants. Dolled up with basic makeup with beautified her more.

" Is this okay? " She raised her brow insecure about her outfit as it's been quite long she has been to Korean Business Parties. " You look beautiful. " He said and she looked at him. " Oh! We match! " She exclaimed on seeing Taehyung wearing a red shirt and black coat. " Yes! What a coincidence!? " He said and she chuckled. " Let's go. "

" Wait! " Taehyung held her by her hands and passed a beautiful bouquet of tulips. " I haven't given anyone bouquets before so i didn't know what you would like but here's the best I could think of. " " Gosh it's so pretty. Don't think much. It's beautiful. " " Just like you. " He winked and she laughed.

" So congratulations for the deal Ms.Jennie Kim. " He raised his brow and bent towards her. " You too! Mr.Kim Taehyung. " She also bent and their noses touched while their lips were barely inch apart. Taehyung kept staring at her rosy lips wondering how they'd taste.

'I love how our friendship became healthy in a month.' She thought. 'I think that was all because I felt some special connection towards you. I think I'm falling for you Jennie Kim.' He thought.

'I hope we don't fall harder with each other again.'  Jennie hoped for the best.

-

" Oh here they're! " The President chuckled on seeing the couple enter the hall. " You both look good together. " He chuckled and so did they both awkwardly.

" That deal was sky rocketing! And now because of it, we have many international demands too. It's gonna be a busy year for all of us! " He patted his back and Taehyung bowed in return. While all the others laughed along to the President's comment and approached and appreciated him.

" I'll be around. " Jennie whispered and he nodded a bit.

Few mins later...

Taehyung heard a little scream near the buffet. He rushed hurriedly to check on Jennie. " Are u okay? " He furrowed. " Yeah I'm..but the girl just spilled her drink and shriecked a bit. " He mouthed an 'Oh'.

" Here, you can have this jacket to cover the stain. " " No it's fine. " " Just keep it. " She insisted. " Thank you. " " You're welcome. " She smiled.

Now her milky arms were exposed, all the men drooled around her and tried to hit on her.

" This creeps. " She rolled her eyes at them and Taehyung heard it.
" Here wear this. " He removed his coat and placed it on her shoulder. Before she could thank, Taehyung further went to meet someone.

" He still smells the same. I missed this so much. " She whispered herself getting intoxicated in his cologne.

" Where this girl went? " Taehyung looked around everywhere his eyes could find.

" Excuse me miss, have u seen Jennie? " He approached a lady with whom she was talking few minutes ago. " Um yes, she's in the backyard. I think you should check on her...She seemed to be drunk. I asked her if she wanted me to come along. But she said that she needed some personal space. So I didn't invade her. " " I appreciate that. Thanks. " He bowed a little before exiting.

" Oh there.. " He muttered seeing familiar figure sitting on a bench. As he went closer he could hear her little sobs. " Jennie. Are u okay? " He mumbled seeing her red puffy eyes. " I'm not. " She broke down while hugging him. " It's okay. You'll be fine. First let's go home you're drunk. " he patted her. " No, I'm not drunk. See I can walk..? " She said as she wabbled while walking. " Gosh. You're unbelievable. " He said and picked her up. " I can– " " Shh. " His breath hit hers making her calm.

He placed her in the backseat of car. And started driving.

He smiled seeing her gorgeous reflection in the mirror. " How could anyone not fall for her? Gosh I love her so much, can't wait to confess! "

––––––––––––––––

What do you think....? Will Jennie accept his confession? Like she's been waiting for 7 years now...she surely is craving and loves him too.