Chapter 6: The Frasier's

Paul POV.

As soon as I got to the pack house I found Sam in the living room watching a movie with Emily.

"Sam I need to talk to you. Now." My voice filling the room.

"Is it really that urgent?" Sam asked not wanting to get up.

"Yes."

Sam sighed and got up. After kissing Emily on the head and promising to come back, he followed me out to the back porch.

"What's up."

"What do you know about the Frasier's?"

"The Frasier's?"

"Yes."

"They used to live here a few years back."

"How long ago."

"Like 20-25 years. Why?"

"Olivia's dad knew about me being a wolf. He knew about imprinting and everything."

"We can go talk to Billy tomorrow. Just go home and get some rest." Sam went back inside and I went around the house to my truck. I drove home but didn't go inside. I wanted to see Olivia one more time. Just to make sure she was safe. So I took off into the woods after shifting. I stood at the edge of the woods and watched until she fell asleep. After that I ran back home and tried to get some sleep.

------Time skip cause I'm lazy------

I just got back to Emily's after working on our English project some more. I had even worked up the courage to ask her to our bonfire this weekend. Thankfully she said yes. I walked into the house and Sam stood up.

"Let's go. I already told Billy that we were coming." We walked out the door and got in his truck. The car ride was silent except for the radio. As soon as we got to the house Billy rolled out in his wheelchair.

"Sam, Paul. Good to see you" he said with a smile on his face. "May I ask what was so urgent you needed to see me today?"

"What do you know about the Frasier's?" I asked.

Billy's eyes widened. He looked around like there was someone spying on us then said: "let's take this conversation inside."

Olivia POV.

Paul asked me to a bonfire next weekend. With him. Well no duh that's why he asked. He wouldn't ask if he wasn't going too. But still he asked. Oh wait my parents don't know that I agreed. Oops. Maybe I could just tell them that my friend Kim asked. Paul said she was going to be there. Yeah that will work. I was about to go tell my parents when, "PAUL ASKED OLIVIA OUT ON A DATE AND SHE SAID YES!" Hannah yelled. That little demon.

"HE DID WHAT!?!" My dad screamed. Uh oh. Now might be a good time to hide.

"He didn't ask me on a date, it's just a bonfire with some friends." I tried to explain, but my dad was not having it.

"You are not going anywhere with that boy, do you understand." My dad said with a glare.

"Now, now, why don't we all calm down." My mom said entering the room. "Olivia is 16 so if she decides to go to a party with her friends that is her choice. As long as there are no alcohol or drugs I am fine with it."

"You're just going to let her go!" My dad exclaimed. "We barely even know this kid!"

"He's been to our house twice and I trust him. You should know better than anyone that nothing bad is going to happen." My mom argued glaring at my father.

"Fine but no funny business and you need to be back by at least midnight. And if you are too tired to drive back you call us. Understood."

"Yes. Thank you dad!" I ran up and hugged him.

I ran upstairs and started planing what I was going to wear. Wait it's on Saturday and that's 4 days away. I don't need to plan my outfit yet. But what if I'm too rushed on the day of and end up looking stupid. What if I embarrass myself. What if-- no I'm not going to worry about that now. Besides I have a whole 4 days to figure it out. I'm not going to freak out because some guy asked my to a bonfire....with other people of course. It's not a date. But what if he ment it as one. Maybe I should text him the double check. But if he says no I'll look like an idiot. He said Jared and Kim would be there so it can't be a date. What if it's a double date! No. No, I need to stop spiraling. If it's supposed to be a double date he would have said so.

Right?

Paul POV.

Sam and I followed Billy into his living room and sat down on the couch.

"I haven't heard from the Frasier's in a long time." Billy started. "And now that they are back, I fear what that might mean for us all."

"Are they bad people?" I ask. I hope my imprint isn't the daughter of criminals.

"No they are some of the nicest people I know. At least the ones I knew were." Billy sighed. "The Frasier's were one of the original families on the rez. They lived here for decades until one day they just up and left."

"I don't understand why is them coming back bad for us?" Sam asked.

"Because they come from a long line of shifters." Silence filled the room.

Shifters. My Olivia was a potential shifter. "Do you know when Olivia might join the pack?" I asked.

"Oh, I never said they shifted into wolves." Billy said with a chuckle.

Me and Sam shared a look. Then Sam took one for the team and asked the question we were both thinking.

"Then what kind of shifters are they?"

Billy took a deep breath and looked both of us in the eye before saying.

"The Frasier's come from a long line of hawk shifters."

"And this is bad how?" I asked, confused as to why being a hawk shifters was bad. If anything it was better than being a wolf.

"Because a hawk only shifts when things are too much for the pack to handle alone."