◇─◇──◇──𝟎𝟐: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧───◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫??

y/n asked Yuji while sipping on her orange juice. 

"my grandfather but he was more like a father to me"

"father?? does everyone have father pink hair??" the small girl asked as the two adults stiffened beside her. they didn't have the heart to tell her.

"hai ..well everyone has a father but umm few are like fairy godmothers we can't see them most of the time but they are with us always."

 gojo replied trying not to make his sister feel miserable in any way. that was something he could never give her not everyone is lucky to have parents it's a blessing but sometimes people who are our parents never deserved to be called parents. he is happy that y/n doesn't need to grow into their care. and as he promised himself years back that he would do anything to fulfill the place of his parents in y/n's life but sometimes he just feels hopeless about whether he would ever be worthy or not.

"can't you buy another father pink hair?" the girl questioned as she was only met with a chuckle.

" no y/n chan I can't, not everyone can do what a father can," the salmon-haired boy replied.

"What does a father do?? yuji -kun??" the girl asked again dropping the empty juice packet in the dustbin. 

"he- ah well he buys you food, takes care of you, makes sure you are happy, plays with you, and always thinks of you something like that." the pink-haired male said trying not to disappoint the young girl. after listening to the answer the girl spiked up to her brother.

"Does that means oni-san is my father too??" the girl said while beaming with happiness as Yuji choked on air and gojo felt his heart beat 10x stronger. just a small sentence from her held deep meaning for him. maybe he is not as bad of a brother as much as he thinks he is.

"I am sorry about your loss pink hair but don't worry I'll compensate you with my love," y/n said while running towards Yuji hoping he would carry her. as she was in the arms of the pink-haired male she shuffled through her small bag and took out a candy.

"here take this, oni-chan always give me candy when I feel down, but it's okay as I am here, " the girl said while handing chocolates into yuji's hand and proceeding to hug him. yuji felt as if his chest was filled with this warm feeling of love. no one has ever cared for him. this was new for him but he wouldn't mind getting used to it. after this y/n was told to spend some time with ijichi while gojo and yuji have some 'chat'.