◇─◇──◇─08: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 ─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" hanami - chan do you like donuts or ice cream?"
" hanami -chan would you play with me?"
" hanami - chan do you swim?"
" hanami-ch-"

" can someone please shut her mouth!" the mouth on Yuji's face screamed internally being done with the girl.

" all you do is call hanami all day! does anything else even interest you?" sukuna mumbled groggily mentally sighing about the new curse.

"Just say that you are jealous!" Yuji said laughingly as he teased his curse.

"I AM NOT!"

" suki- kun? jealous? " y/n mumbled picking herself up from the sand mess.

she slowly stepped towards Yuji hugging his leg.

"Don't worry suki- chan you'll always be y/n's best friend," she said burying her face into the young man's leg, melting his heart.

" oh my y/n -chan it must be so hard for you to choose right don't worry your suki-kun can play with me-"
"tch shut up egg head." sukuna kicked his brain a little, his ear tips were pink, he was new to this feeling but welcome to parenthood dear Suki-kun!

"Yuji-kun come here lets make a sand castle." y/n said pulling his clothes as she dragged him towards the pit.

" hurry up!!"
" I am coming! just a minute." he ran towards her, sitting on the pit engrossing himself in their little creation.

" psps pass me some water!"
" Yuji- kun that's too much"

" making a sand castle is so god damn hard!!!!"

" and we are done, it looks so pretty !! good work hanami- chan , yuji-kun , we finally made it" The girl swirled in happiness, circling her curse friends.

" wait till brother see this he would be-"
"See what?" gojo perked in between with mochi in his hands, he was quite happy seeing his sister with a smiling face, he was worried about leaving her alone with 2 curses but he knew Rin would protect her if something was to happen.

"Brother I don't wanna live at home anymore!" she suddenly yelled.

"oka-WHAT?BUT WHY I MEAN OUR HOUSE IS GO-"

" I have made a perfect house for us to stay, ta-da," the girl said presenting her beautiful art to her brother, it wasn't all perfect, a few slopes were falling, while the castle was barely steadying up.

"let's live here brother, you, me, suki-kun , nanamin -san, Megumi chan the new girl, we can all live together there is room for everyone." she beamed telling enthusiastic about her future plan.

"t-together!!! y/n channn" Gojo fake cried holding his dear sister in his arms. " I am so proud of you for not adding a husband in i-"

"sensei I don't think she meant that wa-"
" you should always remember y/n if any guy hits on you just punch him in the face! you can even break his bones-"

" got it, brother! let's live happily together always."

" yessss y/n chan"

" I'll only marry Suki-kun!!" if you hear broken glass, it's Gojo's heart probably. sukuna snickered in the background.

" but y/n-"
" you don't want it brother ?" she said looking straight into his eyes, hoping he would agree.

"i- eh let's see that when you get older shall we?" he said picking her up while dusting her clothes a bit. " you got so muddy y/n Chan let's take a bath when we go home"

" let's gooo brother!! but before-" she said climbing down his arms, she brought out her notebook, scribbling something on it, she tore the page, sticking it on the sand castle.

"Gojo y/n and her famely house." 

was inscribed on paper, with figures below it, one was her holding hands with a tall man with blue eyes, imitating gojo, a flower and tree trunk lady with name Hanami, and behind them stood two similar-looking stick figures one with hair and one was bald, it was stated as Yuji and sukuna respectively. 

" y/n chan you got family's spelling wrong-"
" it's so pretty !! my y/n is a genius, did you see that she wrote that all by herself, oh my she grows up so fast it was only yesterday when I held her hand for the first time now she is already  a big gi-"
" stop with your drama it's not like she is getting married or something."
"IT'S THE SAME THING"

"Tch! Why don't I have any hair?"

"cause I only see your mouth and eye, so I assumed you were bald."

"how- you know when I was at my peak, I had the most glorious hair in my era, it was so beautiful that peop- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT-"

sukuna kept screaming as Gojo and hanami turned towards the car, picking up Y/n's toys.

"let's go home y/n shall we?" gojo said ruffling her hair settling her in the car.

"c'mon yuji-chan you still got movies to complete-"

"again?"

"till people keep making movies you  can't stop."

"Ahh I hate it already"

// word count : 856 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//