◇─◇──◇─10: 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬? ─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" so for the first step to make cookies , we have to make a batter." nanami said reading the instruction from the book in his hand while y/n sat on the countertop wearing her bunny apron anticipating to start the work.

"how do we make that nanamin!" she said keeping her head between her palms as she stared continuously at the adult before her.

" umm we just have to mix few things like....flour.. and some sugar oh there's butter too" nanami continued reading from the manual as y/n followed his steps carefully.

"wait y/n nooo that's too much of chocolate chips!!" the blonde man said quickly getting the  bowl from the girl , she dropped entire packet into the batter giving it a chocolaty look.

" it would taste even better then!" she beamed trying other things to improve her cookie batter. nanami just sighed , he couldn't have scolded the young girl... it was too tough. 

"nanamin look here-" the girl said as he turned towards her, while flour sprinkled on his face. " you look like a ghost nanamin" she said laughing while holding her stomach.

" you are having too much fun teasing  me little bean" he said raising the girl in air as he rubbed his cheeks with her, covering her rosy hue with flour. " now we both look like ghost " y/n chuckled seeing both of them , nanami laughed seeing her face covered with pure happiness reflecting on her face, he booped her nose settling her down on the counter again. y/n started going through other items as nanami quickly took out his phone , clicking a  quick pic of her sitting while being immersed into work and sent it to her brother who was.... well currently having issues with construction. 

he captioned , " y/n is good here... are you guys done?" tapping the send button as he waited for the reply.

whereas~

PINGG

 the phone quirlerd in gojo's pocket as he checked his notification, melting at the sight of his little girl enjoying her time .

" my y/n is so cuteee ahhh I might just die" he said keeping the phone to his heart , while others got interested in the news.

"what photo? show us as well!" yuji said jumping on his sensei's back peeping on the phone.

"wahhh is y/n chan cooking?" 

" its seems so" gojo replied still being high on the girl's cuteness.

" she looks like a ghost" mouth on yuji's lips said snickering a bit as he also laughed seeing the pic. they all didn't notice but it gave them more motivation to complete the sand castle and see her smiling at them like this.