◇─◇──◇─0𝟗: 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

it was gone, it was completely gone. The family castle they made yesterday was now all vanished into mud and the sweet sign the little girl made now stayed lying on the floor.

" who tf-"

" what are we going to tell y/n Chan now" Yuji panicked trying to think of every possible thing that could help. 

"Just make it again or something" Sukuna screamed in his head commanding him. he would never agree but he was panicking from inside too, he knew how much the little girl liked the castle and how much drama she would create when she sees it broken.

"let's do it!" gojo said as he called Nanami to keep distracting y/n for some time till they come up with a good sand castle. he quickly went to the nearby store and bought all the possible things which could've been used to reconstruct. 

" do you think we can really do this?"

" do we look like we have any other choice?" gojo mumbled sitting inside the sand pit holding buckets and cups.

" but do you even know how to make that??" 

" no."

"sensei how are we going to do it then!!"

"We are just going to try our best we don't have any option do we?" both the guys sighed now trying to focus on making their project in the burning sun.

whereas~

"Nanami sannnn!!" y/n said running g towards the older male trying to hug him, but because she was so short she was only able to hug his knees. " it's been so long since you visited!!" 

"I just visited you last week y/n, but if you want  I'll make sure to visit more often." nanami said picking her up in his arms . he knew if gojo meant level 3 emergency it always had something related to y/n and today his task was to keep her distracted all day and keep her away from both of the idiots. he liked this idea a lot... it was so long that he could've peacefully spent his time with her without that irritating pole meddling in between. 

"what would you like to do first then?"

"How about you suggest something hmm?''

" really can I choose nanamin?" 

"Sure little girl whatever you wish, it's your day today." y/n pulled him towards the nearby convenience store, jumping around when she finally reached the chocolate shelf.