◇─◇──◇─06: 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•

Can i really meet suki-kun and yuji-kun brother?" the girl eyes sparkled as she lept more onto her brother trying to climb on him. he just gave her the best news of today and she couldn't have been able to control more of her emotions right now. sukuna was his favourite and yuji was a free package. after all the fuss she created it was damn sure gojo was not going to sit silent and he didn't anyways. 

" hai hai y/n but you can only meet him on one condition" the white haired man said as he settled  his small sister on his lap trying to make her sit straight and listen to him.

"what is  it??" she asked with her big doe eyes.

"only if I get the special 'I love you big brother' and a kiss " he said cockily as the girl hugged him immediately clinging onto him , smiling as she kissed his cheeks.

"I love you oni-chan , you are the best" she said bleaming as she hugged him again melting the older gojo's heart. it was all these small moments he loved with y/n and now that she said she loved him it just blasted his ego on an entire different level. y/n quickly wriggled out of his arms as she ran towards her bedroom, curiously gojo followed behind as he found her packing her stuffs in , her favorite stuff toy her favourite sukuna pajamas and yes ofcourse her tea party set.

gojo mentally sighed as how this is going to be sukuna's nightmare for sure. he waited till the young girl was nearly complete as she changed her dress , she was looking this hella adorable but there was one thing wrong.

" hold on young lady , you forgot to tie your shoelaces " gojo said as he slouched down to tie the lace. it was quite an unusual scene, the strongest sorcerer  on his knees tie-ing the shoelace of his only weakness. it was cute to be honest . even megumi would agree.

y/n taking the opportunity kissed on top of gojo's head resulting in small chuckles from the older man. after their small cute moment gojo held y/n's hand firmly as they suddenly appeared in a rather dark room with a sofa and a big tv and between them stood a pink haired guy whom y/n was dying to meet. she wriggled her grip from gojo's hand as she ran towards her favorite curse happily.

" SUKIIIII-CHANNNN , YUJIIII-KUNNN" the girl yelled acquiring the attention of the young boy.

"y/n chan?" yuji said confusingly turning towards the sibling duo.
" She was adamant on meeting you guys, i had no choice" gojo said eyeing towards the small girl.
"SUKIII KUN DID YOU MISS ME???". She said hanging onto the shoulders of itadori , ( she only cared about her favourite curse Yuji is just a side wheel)
" GO AWAY BRATTTT!!!!" a mouth appeared on yuji's cheeks , gojo wished good luck to sukuna as he took his off from the room, leaving 2 humans and 1 brat in the room.
"I need complete the movies n/n , can you just sit here and won't be bored?" Pink haired man said giving her few things to spend her time on.
" Don't worry yuji-kun I don't get bored easily"
...
.
.
.
.
5 minutes later~

"YUJIIIII KUNNNN I AM BOREDDD HOW LONG IS IT" y/n said for the millionth time hanging from the sofa upside down, there are two things you should never trust:
1. Sukuna
2. Sukuna's number 1 fan's words(y/n)

Trying and failing to entertain the small kid Yuji provided her with many things, he gave her drawing books , toys to play with even sang her a lullaby but young gojo was still bored.
"Babysitting is so hard" he mumbled. As a mouth appeared on his cheeks again making a pesky comment
"Just kill her I know you are tired as well"
This ended up with slap on yuji's face barely covering half of the mouth with her small hands.
" Bad suki-" the girl coed as she swinged her legs continuously, that's when her attention went back to her bag ...
..
.
"I MIGHT JUST HAVE A VERY GOOD IDWA!!"

Meanwhile~

"That was easier than I thought!" Exclaimed jogo .
"Who are you .. Calling easy" white haired said as the fire disappeared before him shocking the short curse.
"How can it-" he squealed trying to continuously attack on gojo. Hoping at least one shot would get through, finally getting to touch his back.
" you are fragile just like the rest of humans" jogo said streching his fingers, while gojo smirked behind him.

" Ay I think it's really the time I introduce you to my infinity."

"But umm before that let me just-" gojo said disappearing whereas the curse just stood there... Confused.

Back to itadori yuji-

" Would you like some more pink Yuji - kun?" Y/n said holding the palette.
" Hai but I think if sukuna would like some more glitter-"
" I AM BACK MY HONEY BUNCHSSSS " gojo screamed opening the door wide as he met with a very... Very unusual sight.
" Just kill me already" Sukuna mumbled.
Satoru tried stifling his laughter while he watched Yuji in sleeping beauty costume while half of his attire was a witch.
"Sensei I can explai-"
" Nii- San good thing you came we didn't have enough members join us" y/n said pulling gojo's leg trying to make him move.
It was indeed traumatising to see a half sleeping beauty and half witch , but a witch with pink hair and mullet hair cut.... That's the first time.
" Hai hai y/n chan but we first have somewhere to go i want to show you something" he said holding y/n in his arms.
" What is it sensei?" Itadori asked grabbing a bit of situation.

" Ay nothing much just time for some outdoor classes you know"

//Word count: 1020 //
// Hope you liked it//
// Thank you for reading//
//Vote and comment please it keeps me motivated//
Bye bye lovelies