◇─◇──◇─𝟎𝟒:𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶"𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩??"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩??"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

y/n was a spoiled kid. what can you expect when you are born as the sister of Satoru. after getting the small injury she was spoiled even more. thanks to nanami and gojo .

"do u need juice?"

"does it pain?"

" do you want Nanami to sing " 

 "you want to cuddles " 

"n/n don't get up, ill bring whatever you need"

she literally just has to ask and her brother brings her anything. he never liked when y/n was in pain, and now that she literally had a whole bandage on her face, it freaked the shit out of him. even if it was on her face and she could literally walk still she was still being pampered. nanami prepped her with kisses and tasty meals. He really stayed 2 days even after his undying hate for Satoru, he just couldn't bring himself to leave when y/n was in pain. 

 their overdramatic ass was just tickling Megumi off . he was happy with y/n living beside him but not his sensei's he was just too loud for his well-being. 

after y/n was hurt he was the only normal one who would treat cuts like cuts not like if they are like some fracture or what but then he won't admit that he also wanted to spoil y/n as much. 

just in 2 days, first years got close with the young gojo and even y/n loosened up with nobara. she was fun, she braided her hair and gave her sweet kisses, y/n loved her. 

today first years were supposed to spend the entire day with y/n but because of some case in prison or something they were unable to make up which saddened y/n. she really wanted to spend time with them no matter how much she loved her nanamin and brother she was bored looking at those same faces. ( she was only  interested in sukuna) 

she was disappointed and the hell her brother is going to let her feel sad in any ways. he tried everything from board games to tea party nothing helped.

sleep was their only option left . they thought making the little girl sleep would be best so that when she wakes up first years would already be back that's where Nanami brought the idea of story-telling. 

they surely had some children's story books in their house which gojo bought when y/n was young but never opened them. after going through shelves he finally found one book. Cinderella. yeah a story Nanami could trust gojo to read to a child or probably not.

"so you are telling me her sisters cut off their toes to fit in the shoes yet it didn't fit...........all for an unknown man who didn't even know they existed." 

"yes I mean that's what written here, and later after cinderella marries the prince she made her mother a hen-"

"Okay that's it,I don't think that's an appropriate story for a four year old" Nanami said snatching the book from gojo's hand as he scrolled through other books they were all the same, how red riding was the wolf and snow white loved poisons and apples and harassed the old lady, tf there was also a story about ariel killing her family to stay with the two-timing prince.

he sighed. Can't even trust gojo with simple children's books too. he looked towards y/n who seemed oblivious to the situation, more intrigued about the fact that people cut toes to fit in the shoes.

they need to find a different solution for making a 4-year sleep. there was only one weapon left in Nanami's sleeves. a weapon that always works.

"y/n do you wanna watch movies... the ones you like" 

"the ones I like ....but you don't let me watch those mamanim" the girl said titling her face. 

her face showed a confused expression. like normal kids of her age she didn't like the barbie movies or the romantic ones.........she liked horror, the bloodshed, and all the ghosts and men. as per her 'men in horror movies are the hottest'.

after finally agreeing to watch the movie called 'drag me to hell' they all sat down. y/n sitting between the two men as they started the movie. the scenes were......horrid. gojo was now clinging onto nanami as if his life depended on it. while nanami just stared at the scenes internally being grossed at this shit whereas y/n well she was laughing and giggling while people were vomiting and dying.

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT"
" gojo that's literally a...................denture WHY TF IS IT MOVING , drop this thing I am not  watching it." nanami said as he soulfully watched the half movie  with being disgusted every passing scene. he ain't gonna  eat any food soon.

he was now into this movie , interested what happens at the climax as he looked beside him, melting at the side, gojo being the scraedy cat and half asleep on his lap. while y/n was also sleeping , she had a smile on her face as if she was the typical teenager after watching a romcom at 2 am and imaging herself being in place of female lead. nanami picked her up careful , not breaking the sleep of older gojo. he cradled her as she visibly relaxed while the female  lead screamed in background burning in the flames of hell.

(where as)

the first years were facing an unusual situation, the death of one of the student and the king of curses while their senseis slept watching the awful movie.

......................................................................

// word count : 986 //

// drag me to hell is one of the grossiest movie you can even watch , I watched while eating food yeah ik greatest mistake of my life.//

// vote and comment that makes my day//

// thank you //

<3