13: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐓𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Gojo are you excited?" The old lady said as she patted the guy's shoulder to calm him down.
" Don't worry it will be fine"
Gojo looked towards the room, he was on a mission when he got the news of having her mother in labour.
He immediately ran as fast as he could trying to be there on time. And as every passing second his anxiety was raising.
He kept walking in the corridor all evening till the doctor came out
"Congratulations... It's a girl? Ah where's the family"
gojo raised from his sit, the doctor handled him a small bundles of blanket and in it was a small petite human, it was just his hand big. He couldn't have believed his eyes, nothing ever really suprised him but this, the baby it made him feel something, as if he was not alone anymore.

Gojo was the most excited person during the whole having a baby sibling. Maybe finally his alone curse was going to lift up but life had other plans.
It was a rainy day... A very unusual rain on winter evening, but it seemed more like the gojo clan was going to cry more than the weather.
.
.
.
Satoru's mother was still asleep,he stayed beside her the whole time, supporting her. He held the small baby in his hand as he cradled her.
"Your hands are so small, kitten" gojo said trying to hold her hand.

" I sense you like her already " the woman behind him said as gojo turned his head towards his mother

" Who said I love her?" He said trying to hide his smile from her.
He melted into her arms while the mother cradled her both children.
" I am sorry Satoru"
.
.
.
" My my i think you might be the reason for your brother's little excitement" he said while the blue orbs stared onto him. He chuckled holding the baby in hands as the baby held on his locket, it stared continuously at it,
"you like shiny things do you?" He asked taking off the old silver chain, carefully keeping it beside her while he took final look of her.
" Maybe if we meet in future, you might return me that" he said. As the door slid opened and suguru left.
.
.
Gojo's father entered the ward hesitantly. He haven't touched her yet. He brought the family monk with him while the old man tried to check her.
" Will everything be fine?" He asked, every passing moment making his heart beat faster, the monk turned towards him as he sighed.
" It's what we fear it is" he said looking towards the small child smiling at them.
" She is a danger, for Gojo clan and their family, it seems like she is also involved with curses." He quoted.
" It's the time you make descision it's either Satoru or this child" he gave him a choice, the father broke down into tears it was one of the worst choice he could've ever been given, how can he just kill one of his child to protect the other.
" Isn't there any other option" he begged hoping there would atleast be something. The monk nodded as no, it was clear the decision has to be made.
Gojo' s father moved towards the crib as he slowly picked his baby up, helding her first and last time in his arms, as he brought a water bucket to dip her in. It was a ritual they used to do as to sacrifice one of the family member for protection of the others, they believed it kept gojo clan powerful. Sensing the curse energy increase his father decided to have a child after all these year but deep inside in his heart he always hoped that the child won't be choosen but now he couldn't have changed the reality. She was choosen, she was the cursed one, cursed with the power of death
He slowly lowered the small body into the water pot, sensing the liquid on her legs, baby started to cry heavily, she screamed for someone to help her, but with no mercy she was dipped more and more deeper.

" What are you doing" Satoru stood there trying to make sense of it all, he immediately ran towards his sister ,saving her from this early death .
" What the fuck are you doing with her" he fought with his dad trying to just get the baby out of water , which he did
he looked towards them expecting some answers, why? his father tried to explain him but that just increased gojo's hate for him , for his family. She was just a child how could they do it with her, that too with your own blood. He was disgusted by them.
He turned towards his mother who was crying silently in the corner as he took the child with him.

"Try that again And I won't hesitate to kill anyone who even thinks of laying a finger on her , so be it if it's my own father."

I woke up sweating, why this dream after all these years, he clearly remembered that day. But as much as he tries to forget it deep inside he know it will always haunt him. He turned towards the sleeping figure beside him.
" I am so glad to be called as your brother." He said tucking few hair strands behind y/n' s ear as she instinctively snuggled more towards him. Satoru Wiped few unneeded tears from his eyes as he slept again, protecting his little baby from the world.

Meanwhile~

"Why are we going shopping at the middle of night" mahito questioned holding few more shopping bags.
" I guess we are going to have a cute visitor soon." Geto chuckled proceeding to buy more toys.
" Do you think a four year old would need this-"
" THAT'S A KITCHEN KNIFE GETO"

// word count: 1002 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//