◇─◇──◇─𝟎𝟓:𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙪 "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

yuji's death was quite a shock for everyone not that any one of them knew him for long time but it still felt empty without him. y/n oblivious to the fact that her new friend had died kept asking for him but no one had an answer for that. She showed her puppy eyes and even begged Gojo to let her see Sukuna once. but their denial to the request was what resulted in this situation:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ISNT OPENING HER DOOR SHE IS A FUCKING 4-YEAR CHILD GOJO" nanami screamed at the white-haired man as he tried to knock on the door and tried to reason with the kid for the nth time.

"y/n open the door, it's me nanamin don't you want to spend time with me??" the older man said as he moved towards the door trying to open it.

"go away min-min, I only want Yuji but brother says I can't meet him "

 I swear if it was some other situation gojo would've laughed his ass out on Nanamin's nickname but this time he was worried too he never saw y/n making a fuss about something. she surely liked Sukuna, well like was a small word. he was sad about Yuji's death too but what saddened him more was that he couldn't tell y/n what really happened. They tried to distract her with everything but she was so persistent about meeting her favorite curse and human that their tries were a fail. of course, it has been days since the news came out, and convincing y/n got even harder as the more passed by.

 it was Yuji's body examination today and Gojo had to leave but without seeing his small sunshine smiling and waving him goodbye it was hard he wasn't used to this. that's why he called Nanami, to help him with taking care of y/n's small tantrums (which weren't small btw).

"I hope you would be able to handle her till I come back .......then we can just look out for a way to handle this somehow" That's what Gojo said when he left his sister intrusting on his old friend. (Nanami would never agree)

    (in the lab)

"They did it deliberately didn't they, the higher-ups sent the first years to such a mission knowing it would cost them life, they wanted to get rid of the vessel so much ..if the other students died it would've made me mad, it's like killing two birds with one stone.........what do you think ijichi should we kill all the higher-ups-"

"It's so rare seeing you get so emotional," Shoko said cutting him off as she entered the room...

" guess you really like him"