◇─◇──◇─07: 𝐅𝐮𝐣𝐢─◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶"𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•

" HIS HEAD BROTHER YOU SAW!! HIS HEAD IS LIKE MOUNT FUJI!" y/n snickered pumping from his arms as she moved towards the fire curse before her.

" woah you are so cool! can you talk? do you like biscuits or cookies? does your fire burns if I touch i-" yuji stood there totally stunned. 

" sensei I don't think that's really safe for-"
" she is mad she is totally mad , are all gojo's idiot?" jogo asked his fire raising more because of anger, he cant believe how leniently they were taking him.

" you are lucky its just us, I don't think my family would've like a chit chat." gojo said keeping yuji on floor , while dusting his hands.

till that time y/n already crawled onto the curse trying to hold his head, 

" can your head come off? "
jogo deadpannedly looked at the girl, taking this as an opportunity to threaten the great sorcerer 

" you are so-" the curse said trying to hold the child in his hand, when some black fluid made her escape, he tried again, but as soon as his hand reached towards the small girl a black hand emerged from ground stopping it. 

" what is this-" before he could've compiled what happened he found himself being thrown around the ground , a black hand and gojo holding his finger towards him.

" do not dare. do not ever dare to even think about harming her." he said dangerously suffocating the curse with his power, jogo was still more stunted about the black hand which emerged suddenly, he looked with his side eye, the dark light was consumed by the small girl.

"how? what is this?"

" its my guardian angel fuji-kun" she said beaming towards him. jumping her way to him as she wiped blood from his head, " oni-chan you are hurting him!!" she said turning towards her older brother with hands on her waist.

" hai sorry y/n chan I just went too much didn't I ." he said carrying the pouty baby in his hands, while he looked towards yuji.

" so yes where was I , when you find yourself in such situation where there's such big gap in power , then your opponent will most likely use-"

" Domain expansion: Coffin of the Iron Mountain " jogo said making symbols with his hand laughing maniaclly.

" brother brotherrrrr he used it he used it , can I play?" y/n said jumping from his arms stepping on the volcano floor.

" woah it's hot fuji-kun , you are so cool!"

" keep close to me , anything other than him in this domain would burn the instant it makes contact." gojo alerted itadori who was now staring at the small girl playing with rocks on domain.