17. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" Okay so it's me shooting again , it's the first time she said a word" the guy said motioning the camera towards his little sister
"Y/n say dada "
"Say like you did just a moment ago " he said looking at her with hopeful eyes .
"Da-di~" she said squealing.
"Pfft , it's dada y/n try again"
"Dada?" She said looking at him with tilted face.
"Yes yes I am your dada," he said carrying her in his arms .
"Dada loves you alot "
.

.
"Hey hey look here " the voice in the video called , as the baby directed her focus to him.
"Yeah good, now come to dada " gojo said calling his little sister, who was crawling on the floor.
"No no y/n here take my hand" he said supporting her with his finger
"And yeyy we stood up , shall we send everyone video of our big victory " gojo said poking her nose as she sat down again , while the older brother texted on his phone , editing her video.
"Wahhh"
"Just a min love " he said continuing his work , she called out again , after seeing no reaction from his brother she tried to stand up, this time she held the sofa beside them, stumbling on her small legs , she forwarded her first step, and another one slowly reaching her Brother as she suddenly hugged him.
"OH MY GOD Y/N DID YOU JUST WALKED !!" gojo yelled hugging her tightly as his happiness couldn't have been contained.
"You are growing so fast" he said moving hand through her cheeks as some happy tears left his eye, the girl was confused seeing it
"Don't worry n/n it's just I am sweating that's all" he said clearing crying.
"I love you the most"
.
.
.
"Hey it's me again , today I am taking my little y/n to her first trip to park
Are you excited love??" He said moving her stroller.
"She seems pretty happy about it, hey y/n look there see the kids are swinging, do you wanna try it too?" he said asking the small baby who wailed  in return.
"Shall we try slide first or swing"
He said putting her down as he let her decide it
"Y/n wait that's not-"

"Just how many times are you going to see it" nanami said shutting off the tv.
"I wasn't a good caretaker"
"Shut up ! It doesn't matter!! seeing your old videos again won't bring her back" nanami said trying to knock some sense in him.
"But"
"Stop cursing yourself it wasn't your fault"
"IT WAS ! it was my fault I let her stay out my sight " gojo mumbled breaking down in tears.
"Tch we'll get her back don't worry she is just here" nanami said hugging him trying to console the broken brother.

"Y/n!! The food is ready" geto called from kitchen as he aligned the plates.
"Why don't you make such good food everyday" mahito mumbled settling on the chair.
"Cause y/n don't visit us everyday"
"Tch biased"
"Wahhhh it's my favourite how did you know it" she said hugging geto , jumping seeing the sight of her favourite udon noodles.
"Told you I know everything"
"You really are the best godmother!!"
"Pfft godwhat? " Mahito laughed hearing the new nickname,
"i didn't knew you changed your gender or probably you were hiding it all these time take off your haor-" he said pointing chopsticks at him.
"Shut up will you"
"That's not your seat y/n " jogo said seeing the small girl having trouble climbing the tall chair.
"Then where shall I sit" she said asking innocently.
" Actually we prepared for this beforehand" geto said bringing out the baby chair from another room placing it near his chair.
"Here, shall I write your name on it too?" He said engraving her initials on it.
"You are so cool godmother!"
" Why don't you try the food and tell me how was it!" He said lifting a forkful of udon .
" Say ahh-" everyone rhymed as the girl opened her mouth wide.
"This is better than brother's ramen" she said her face glittering over.
"You liked it that much?"
"I loved it, feed me moree" she said opening her lips again as the curses were delighted to see her happy.

"Umm choso could you play with y/n for meantime till we clean the kitchen?"
"Sure !" The tattoed man said picking up the small girl who was conversing with God knows who.
"Pss why does the girl speaks to herself?" Jogo asked while washing the dishes.
"Might be because of her technique? I am not sure myself"
" Oh... I am interested to know about that"
" Trust me gojo clan have the most frustrating kids, I remember working out for a whole year only to loose from her brother in 10 sec and he don't even eat healthy"
" Yups i challenged him that day , he is a pain in ass"
"But he is a good brother.." geto said thinking about his old friend.

"So what do you wanna play y/n " choso said dropping her in the play area they made few days back.
"Did you have any kid here before?" She questioned
"No why do you think so"
"How do you have so many toys then!!" She said squeaming as she saw the pile of soft toys infront of her.
"They are all for you"
"Really?"
"Your apparent fairy God mother ended up buying the entire stock of supermarket cause he didn't knew what you might like" mahito said laying on the sofa while he looked at the kid.
"My god mother is the best!!" She said hugging the snake teddy.
"I am glad to hear that" choso said grabbing another plushie from nearby.
"Heyy y/n it's me Mr. Squirrel wanna be friends" he said keeping it infront of his face imitating it.
"Hehehe I would love too"she said holding out the plushie's hand.
"Mahitooo Kun!! Come join us" she said pulling him.
"Woah I am coming, coming" he said giving it to the girl's urges.

// word count: 1035 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//