11 : 𝐌𝐫. 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"  𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Woah the cookies taste so good"Yuji moaned taking a bite of the delicious treat.
"Yaa why did you swap when I was going to eat, I did all the efforts you-" sukuna kept saying, as he kicked Yuji's brain from inside. " Ouch that hurts" the pink haired said holding his head.
"I want to taste as well so swap now"
"No!"
"Swap or else-"
"Stop it guys, stop fighting" hanami said massaging his temples, he already had 2 kids now it turned into 4.
"Niii Chann" y/n said keeping her hands on her brother's knee as she waited for him to taste her special batch.
Nanami quickly took out his phone secretly recording the moment gojo taste the cookies.
The tall sorcerer took special cloud shaped cookie in his hand, dropping it into his mouth, as his taste buds activated. The flavour of salt slowly started spread around his mouth. His expression changed from energetic to barely breathing in seconds, but then he looked at his small sister who had such an high hopes for him he didn't wanted to let her down. He gulped the cookies drinking lots of water afterwards to let go the unpleasant taste of salt and chocolate, he managed to give a fake smile to his sister ruffling her hairs, as he patted her with his eyes closed.
"My y/n is such a good chef aint she? "
"Did you really like my cookies brother???" She said her eyes sparkling up while gojo got lost in them again.
"Mmm I did they were the best ones I ever tasted" he smiled at her, seeing her dance in happiness made his heart felt good.
"Then if your brother liked it so much why don't you give him more to eat y/n chan?" Nanami snickered behind his phone, teasing his friend.
Whereas satoru looked like his soul just left his body
"Mor - re?"
"Oh yes you are right here take it brother I made too many for you!!" She said holding two boxes for him as she waited for him to take a bite.
"Y/n how about I eat them when we get home, I need to freshen up-"
"Did you not like it?" She said her ears dropping a bit.
"No I mean ofcourse i loved it, I just want to feel them completely that's why" Gojo said trying his best to understand his little sister.
"Oh it explains then" she agreed sitting behind him as they continued seeing the pink haired boy having argument with himself.
"I SAID I WANT THE COOKIES YOU BRAT"
"GET YOUR OWN BODY FOR THAT" both them then screamed, earning laughters from their senpei as y/n was now confused. She looked at him, as she touched the lips on his face.
"My poor suki wants to eat to right" she said her eyes turning bigger, as she quickly turned back towards their car, she stumbled there for a moment coming back with the tiger looking cat pulsie in her hand. She quickly ran towards them, while she fell in middle of the way.
"Don't worry I am okay" she said raising a thumbs up, as she continued running towards Yuji. She stood infront of him, keeping the soft toy on his lap.
"Now I want you to close your eyes" she said holding his hand as she intertwined their fingers. A strange black light started to emerge from Yuji's chest, as a big circular blob of gas was transferred to the small toy on his lap.
"Why do I suddenly feel so relax" Yuji said moving his shoulders a bit, feeling more light than ever, he opened his eyes with similar surrounding and y/n infront of him who was smiling warmly at him. Everything was same.. other than the voice in his head was now gone.
"Eh where did that ugly curse went why is it so empty" Yuji said punching his head a little. As the small toy on his lap suddenly raised his arms, slapping straight on his face.
"Wah so strong" Yuji mumbled holding his jaw as he looked scared of the plushie .
"Everyone meet suki Chan, and this is his new body" y/n said holding the tiger cat in her hand while she petted it a bit.
"Don't you pet me, i am not a dog"
"Yeah cause you are a cat" Yuji snickered.
"Shut up, atleast it's much cozy here than your stuffed up brain"
"Stop insulting my brain!!"
"How-how did you do it" nanami said, getting on his knees as he reached the girl's height.
"I suppose it's because of her power... I mean sukuna is technically dead so she can obviously control him" gojo said trying to piece everything together.
"Then does that mean my execution is cancelled?" Yuji said pointing towards himself.
"Yes I suppose" gojo mumbled holding the soft toy in his hand.
"How is this able to control his powers?"he mentally questioned himself but soon shrugged it off thinking it shouldn't be a problem. Whereas y/n quickly stole sukuna from her brother, getting him on her lap. While she offered him some cookies.
The stuffed toy's hands moved a little holding the cookies delicately as he tasted it.
"Mmm it's not that bad" he said while taking another one.
" But it really looks like shit"
"Can you be a bit more soft with the girl?" Yuji twitched, staring at him getting all the cookies stock.
"Suki kun did you like it?" She questioned, giving him more boxes.
"Hmm you can say that"
"NII SAN SUKI SAID HE LIKED MY COOKIES" she said with her voice raising to another pitch with excitement.
"I also liked your cookies why didn't I get that reaction too?" Gojo complained, sulking a bit.

"Cause you are not a curse"

  // word count: 995 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//