1- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

(Enid's POV)

After some time away, you are eager to get back at Nevermore Academy. Sure it was an extra holiday but that does not compare to the quality time you spend with your roommate, Wednesday. At least she finally gave in to the use of social media, and yeah you guys talk a lot but it's nothing compared to at Nevermore. Soon, hopefully, you will receive a letter saying that Nevermore is safe to return to.

A couple weeks pass when finally news of Nevermore's re-opening is clear. Tomorrow! Eeek.

You pack your pink bag and fill it with as much colourful items you can find, even the stupidest things like your millions of plushies, and a not so colourful item, Wednesdays gift.  A better one than last time, a plushie. You knitted it yourself and even made it outfits with your sewing machine.

"Who is that dear?" Your father asks, pointing to the plushie.

"It's Wednesday! Do you like it?"

"Oh, of course, she looks a bit odd though, shrank maybe?"

"We'll obviously it's knitted and you know it, your dad jokes are not funny," you laugh in spite of what you just said.

"Oh yeah, I think it's very funny!" He says as he starts tickling you and you can't help but squeal

"Daaaaad, I'm not 5 anymore," you insist, pushing him away

"I know, your so tall. Ah, I hope you have the best time."

"Awww thank you dad."

You embrace before hopping in the car.

"Nevermore, here I come!"