9- 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓼

*ENIDS POV*

After trying to make up with Ajax, you give up and head back to your dorm
when Wednesday bursts through the door. Unexpected, she always approaches In a calm matter.

"TYLER IS BACK." She announces

"Oh your ex lover, Hyde person. Cool." You identify him, calmly.

Then it sinks in.

"Well damn, maybe we should tell someone?" You ask her, getting a bit worried.

"Nah, I want to see what happens, then if it gets too extreme I'll sort it out, don't you worry, puppy. For now, let's get on with the party." She replies, looking through your wardrobe.

"Uh, sure." You say, a little dizzy, trying to figure out what had just gone on. She is so unpredictable, two opinions?

You choose her the most colourful pjs you own and get yourself a pair too.

You both get changed and sit on her bed. You ask her if you can do her hair.

"Depends on your style preference, no dying my hair secretly and no cutting it. Thats all." She instructs you seriously.

You unbraid her hair. Wow.

"Why do you braid your hair, you look so cute with it down!" You explain, "let's just leave it like this."

"I don't know if you know already but "cute" isn't necessary the goal here." She points to her face.

"Ok, emo."

"TAKE THAT BACK!" She demands

"Never."

You then go to grab her and pull her down on the bed. It's successful until she rolls around so you're on the bottom and she lays on top of you to keep you in place.

You realise the current position your in and giggle before getting off each other.

"Next time don't challenge a fencing captain to a be fight." She says, catching her breath.

"Slay."

"I haven't slayed anything..yet. The first person I will slay however is Tyler if he dare touch you, and maybe that annoying Girl Scout that keeps coming to our mansion. What do you mean?" She generally seems utterly confused.

"It's a figure of speech, boomer!"

You can tell she doesn't know what that is either but decides not to question any further.

"I do love you Addams." You remind her

"You won't in a couple days, trust me." She warns you.

"Oh and how come?" You challenge

"We're opposite." You tell her

"Opposites attract."

You then lean in and kiss her.