13~ 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮

(Enid's POV)
When you reach Nevermore and tell the police which are still there all about the commotion, they won't believe you, Wednesday does, and she is very persistent with it.

"Can you at least look into the situation? Why would she make up some stupid joke, the last time you wouldn't listen to me, a Hyde killed the principle. And as a matter of fact that Hyde was your son. Something isn't right here." Wednesday informs them, but by the time she had finished speaking they had already fled, having no time to deal with any of it.

You turn to Wednesday shaking and crying, covered in blood and in your old clothes, pretty torn and barely covering you.

Did they really think all of this was a joke?

You go to hug Wednesday and she looks a little shocked but uncertainly places her arms around your waist.

You feel alarmed as her hand touched your bare skin but you stop tending and adjust to this new sensation. 👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈🤓🤓🤓

You turn to face her, as she looks you up and down.

Coughing, she gets up and in a weak voice tells you to change into some pyjamas.

You do so after a wash.

She turns on the taps and fills the bath with your favourite bubble solution you brought with you.

"Do you want me to shut the door for you?"
"No it's alright." You were a bit shaken by that attack and hope to stay as close to Wednesday as possible, you know she will keep you safe. At least you have you ALPHA MALE PROTECTING YOU 👹👹👹👹

"Uhmm... I know this is weird but you you stay here with me?" You ask her shyly. Your such an UwU preppy <3

She stutters before saying, "Sure."