5- 𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

(No one's POV)

Tyler had been locked up for a while. Will he ever be let free? After all the real monster was ms Thornhill, couldn't they see?

He suppose causing destruction does end you up in jail, whether it was an accident or on purpose.

If Tyler was ever free, he made sure the first thing he does is explain everything to Wednesday and form a plan to kill ms Thornhill. Whether she'll believe him is another story.

Tyler must admit, he is not all innocent, the things he done to make the story more believable and Hyde (get it 😭💀) his tracks is most certainly unforgivable. All of that he regrets. If only he could get another shot, a chance. For Wednesday.

Whilst the act was all fake, one thing wasn't. His feelings. His feelings for Wednesday.

Saying her name only made him mad, mad he was locked up and no one cared. He was certain she had feelings before it was mucked up.

If anyone dare stand in his way to her, he would kill them.

What if Wednesday loved someone else? He would torture that person, make them feel pain and force Wednesdays to love him, no matter what.

Tyler yanked the chains as hard as he could, he screamed and pulled until he was tired. Still, he didn't stop there.

It got dark and Tyler transformed into a breast and started to pull the chains again.

He managed to pull one off and therefore the second one was much easier.

Suddenly, alarms went off and it was now or never. He had to escape the cell.

I'm his Hyde form, he pulled the bars until they made a small enough gap for him to fit in (which was quite a big gap).

He squeezed through and ran out, threatening his fists and teeth and claws and himself at anyone who dared try catch him.

He was free.

But

In

The

Middle

Of

No

Where.

He HAD to find Nevermore.