7- 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵

(Wednesday POV)

Upon hearing this you can't help but feel a huge leap in your stomach.

"Enid what is this..odd feeling? It feels like my organs are being twisted. Have you possessed me?" You ask with slight concern.

"Why would I have the reason to posses you if it already seems you have fallen for me? Your nervous Wednesday!" Enid replies

"I refuse to believe a mere puppy has made me feel emotions-" you cannot finish your sentence because she pulls you in by your waist and looks down at you.

"You cannot control them this time Wednesday Addams, only I have the power of that." She explains, you cannot help but feel small. You have never felt small.

Suddenly Ajax walks in.

"ENID YOU BASTARD!" He clearly got the wrong idea. Well, was what he thought...right?

"Wait, I can explain-" Enid cannot finish her sentence because Ajax ran off.

"Clearly you cannot control his emotions." You point out

Enid then begins to cry.

"Why must you waste your human water supply on a boy that has literal all snake for hair? His personality is non-existent apart from his so called love for you. Not only do you deserve way better than...that but.." You try and think of something, but nothing comes to mind. What must you do to make these dreadful emotions take over an innocent puppy as such disappear.

"Enid Sinclair I want you to stop thinking of this boy and kiss me."

"What?" She replies, in utter shock

"Did you not hear me over the sound of your wailing, I want you to press your lips against mine and kiss me." You explain to her, this time more clearly.

She doesn't hesitate before doing so. You walk closer to her and she pulls you onto the bed. You're so close now, closer then the last time you predicted this would be the outcome.

The difference? This time it actually happens and isn't a false assumption.

You lean in and your lips touch hers. It isn't a dramatic eat-each other hungry kiss but a soft one. The stereotypical nervous first kiss, though this wasn't Puppy's first.

"Now let's get this slumber party started!" Enid tells you, jumping up with excitement - usual puppy behaviour.

You forgot about the deal

"You bitch." You say, standing up.

"I am a wolf." She reminds.

"Then bark for me." You cross your arms and try not to display a satisfied smirk when she gets on her hands and knees to begin barking.

"Didn't expect you to do it , puppy." You say as she stands up, whipping some of her colourful hair from her eyes.

"I'd do anything for you Adams."