4- 𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ඩා

(Still Wednesday's POV)

Enid bursts through the door as usual, and you slam the laptop shut.

"AHA!" She shouts, and runs towards you.

"Trust me I don't want to use it...often."
You reply guarding the laptop.

"It's fine, use it whenever, I don't mind. Just don't slam it like that, it's expensive you know!" She instructs you grabbing her phone.

You carefully open the laptop again. You glance over, she's not paying attention.

You click on a website and answer the questions with as much truth as possible.

"YOU ARE 100% GAY,"
The laptop blasts. You didn't know there was audio involved. You try shutting the laptop but it keeps repeating itself. Some virus may be added somehow.

"YOUR SO GAY YOU BROKE THIS WEBSITE. YOUR GAY." It repeats.

You look over to see Enid staring at you.

"I used your computer, you can have it back now." You reply as calm as possible.

"DOES YO MAMA KNOW YOU GAY?"

It still repeats.

You hand it over. She tries not to laugh.

She opens the bar at the bottom of the screen and muted the audio before blocking the site and doing a virus scan.

"Done!"

She hands it back to you.

"How on earth did you download that virus anyways?" She asks you suspiciously.

"How did you know how to solve that virus?" You ask her, ignoring the question, "Come from experience?"

"Ok, let's not answer each others questions."

You agree.

(Enid's POV, same events but what she was thinking. I don't know how to put it lmao)

You walk from the last class, slowly. You always walk slowly back to your dorm because you know Wednesday likes to use your laptop. She doesn't want you to know because that would be proving you right. She always has to be right.

You walk along the corridor where you meet Ajax. He offers you a dinner date tomorrow and skip class, but you decline. He sighs.

You know your being a trash Girlfriend but your feeling are almost gone. You say almost because you don't want to believe you've fallen for someone else. Maybe.

You start to pick up the pace a bit to avoid anymore conversation with Ajax. "At least Wednesday has more laptop time." you think.

You barge open the room and act surprised when you see her slamming the laptop shut.
Pffff, not a so called "slave to technology" you think

(Side note: i can't be bothered to go to the dialogue and write it up again, you know what happened, if you don't then remind yourself.)

You collapse on your bed opposite Wednesday and pick up your phone. You're quite intrigued to what she does on your laptop to be honest. She must always go on incognito because your search history is always the same, or she just deletes it.

You open Snapchat and browse your friends story.

"If only Wednesday had Snapchat." you think.

Just thinking about that makes you giggle, only a little.

You may have given her side eye on accident, but all good snoopers make mistakes, there isn't any other less obvious way to put it.

You see on her screen she's answering questions but you can't make out what they are. Your on opposite sides of the room, highly unlikely you could figure out what she's doing without going closer.

Suddenly you hear the audio that haunted you a couple weeks before.

"YOU ARE 100% GAY!" It blasts out.

She took the test, and beat you at the score too. She beats you at everything. You love that about her, sometimes.

She then casually hands it back. Does she feel embarrassed even the slighted? You may as well test her on it.

After you fix it.