11- 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂

(Enid's POV)

You run under the bed at lightning speed as if your life depended on it, because it did. You grab your cellphone and dial the numbers 999.

"Did you rock up here without a plan, because I sure hope you know what your doing with that knife. It could be so easy to take, oh wait I don't need to."

Unexpectedly Wednesday pulls out a gun.

"Didn't think you needed one." Tyler reminds her.

"I don't but Enid does." Wednesday hands you the gun for protection as you talk to the police.

"Yes he's brocken free. Nevermore. Yes. He's armed. Hello? Yes quickly-"

(Wednesday POV)

You go to grab his arm- the one holding the knife and twist it around. Immediately, he drops the gun and it lands on the floor with a clatter. Still looking up you see his baffled expression.

You grab the knife from the floor and threaten him if he dare take a stride closer, not to herself but Enid. You then force him onto a seat and grab duck tape from your pocket.

What, didn't think you'd come prepared?

You tie him and and leave his mouth untouched so you can hear his screams of agony. You then go a sharpen the knife as he tries to bargain with you.

"Please, I'll run away I'll go back to jail. Please. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

"I should've caught you the last time we met." You say, coming closer to him.
"Though I haven't had a good torture in a while."

You unwind his hand from the duck tape so you can see his fingernails.

"Now what shall it be first? Pulling the hangnails, slicing of the nail or cut of the entire finger. Or all." You ask him, with a smirk on your face. Then you remember Enid's in the room.

She's shaking in the corner, tears washing her face as she trembled. She's petrified. Of you? No. At least you don't think so-

"Enid what's wrong?" You ask.

She doesn't say anything. You walk up to her and explain everything is going to be alright before turning back. You promised you wouldn't torture him unless she left the room.

But when you turn around he's gone, just like that. You search around frantically for him when the police barge through the room, chief and all.

But he's gone. It's too late.

"If you didn't let your stupid human emotions get away in a situation like this then they would have caught him. Why do always have to ruin everything?" You ask her bitterly before explaining to the police what had happened.

"Where did he go?" One of the police asks.

"I don't know, I though I made that clear."

"We'll do you have any evidence?"

You sigh, how stupid of you.

"No-" then you remember the knife that was left behind. You reach to get it but it's not there. Neither is Enid.

"ENID!" You call, tears forming.

She is not here.