2- 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 ❀

(Wednesday's POV)

Enid bursts through the room and excitedly and you can't help but flinch.

"I was hoping to get a bit more peace to make a proper start on my new novel." You point out, not taking your eyes off the typewriter

"Yeah, well I've got a gift....roomie." She exclaims

"I thought my facial expressions made it clear your gifts are worth keeping to yourself. That is to say the least."
You can see she is a little disappointed but, she'll live with it.

"Well, your facial expressions are so...the same and I can never tell what your thinking, if you even do think."

"I'm pretty sure it's not humanly possible not to think, but according to you I'm not a human. You have a point, but at least people can't read me like an open book. That's how you get taken advantage of." More clicks of your typewriter before you hear a ding. The page pops out and you neatly place it on top of the stack.

"What do you know of being taken advantage of?" She asks you, a little hurt.

"Enough," you respond, placing another paper in the typewriter.

"And could you PLEASE stop writing for a moment. I've been waiting ageesssss, for what? You to ignore me?" She looks at you, it's clear she missed you. You've gone soft, too soft. You need to stop before it goes too far.

"The dictionary is in the back of my wardrobe, I'm sure you know how to find the definition of "ignore" in it." You respond, coldly. You were good at that.

"Who even uses dictionary's nowadays?" She says, this time unpacking her case on the bed. The colourful bed. Bright bed.

"People who have there priorities set straight," You pause, "Maybe not their sexuality though..." You mutter

"Huh?" She replies looking up, holding something in her hands.

"Oh, uh sorry. Was I reading aloud?" Shit.

"Look, it's you!" She points out

"We've gone through this, do not show me stock photos of cows wearing emo makeup or horses that look depressed."

She giggles.

" What, it's true! You should look at your search thingy, history or whatever." You exclaim, a little annoyed.

"AHA! You DO use technology."

"Well duh, how did I message you over the break?" You reply in defence

"Still has nothing to do with google, anyways LOOK for colours sake."

You finish the page and turn around, only to see a badly made copy of yourself.

"For you!" She exclaims, with a twinkle in her eyes.

You try hide your great pleasure.

"Looks like I've been run over by a car," you pause, "Looks...good though.."

With that she beams, "Knew you'd like it!"

"Am I that predictable," you think to yourself, she's changed you.. The only question is, a good way or a bad way?