8- 𝓓♡𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮-

(Enid's POV)

After practically giving yourself away to Wednesday, you finally feel happy. Sure you made Ajax hurt but...oh. He didn't deserve that, you should've broke up with him first, he didn't do anything to offend you after all. He was sweet.

If only you didn't fall for Addams.

"You look like you need some space, puppy. Why are you feeling down?" Wednesday asks, "puppy" she had been calling you that quite a bit now. Puppy. Your her puppy.

"Because i've done something horrible Wens!" You reply with tears in your eyes.

"If I have affected your spirit you have permission to end whatever we have going on now." She replies with sorrow.

"Wednesday, don't be so stupid. All your responses were full of logic but that is just unreasonable. I need to make up, tell him why what happens when it did. To make it right." You tell her sternly

"Then go do it, better now then never."

"Wednesday Addams giving apology advise?" You question her, smirking as you flee the scene.

You need to find Ajax.

(Wednesdays POV after Enid left)

You decide to slouch on your bed, what more was there to do without Puppy. It was like your life was dependent on her presence since the kiss. No reason for anything without her with you.

You remember when you promised yourself you were to stay a loner. Well things have changed since then, you would just have to adjust with this new lifestyle.

You look out your window, wondering when she'll return to begin the "slumber party" She had planned before romance happened- if you could even call it that.

What if she was still head over heels for Ajax? No, she couldn't possibly be..but what if?

You needed to find her.

You ran out of Nevermore's gates, you remember the amount of impatience to enter, only to leave within a couple days upon entry. (A lot happened so fast, I know! I'm sorry)

*UPDATED*

As your walking you come across a dead end, the only option you have is to go past the prison or turn back. Surely Puppy would not have gone this way, or maybe Ajax was inside the gates of Nevermore. Of course he would be. Were you out of your mind?

You turn to head back, to find Enid when a familiar voice calls,

"Wednesday, my love."
What
The
Fuck.

"TYLER! How did you escape, no news of your breakout spread around Nevermore. Trust me, Enid would've notified if so. And how come you come running to my presence, after what you done? Dare try fight me. I can assure you I would win, despite your Hyde form, you would not even lay a finger on me." You reply, pinning him against a tree.

"Just how I remember you, Addams." He then goes to kiss you. You lean back, avoiding his chapped lips.

"I never remember giving consent for you to touch me, let alone kiss me." You remind him, letting go of his shoulders.

"Says you who pinned me up, it's like your asking for it. Did you even miss me?"

You scoff.

"As a matter of fact I did, there was no good places to explore, or any real mysteries, it would be good for you to stir up something. Enid shall be pleased too, to upload it to her blog." These where all facts, surprisingly.

"No Wednesday, didn't you miss US." He asks you.

"Us? Since when was that a thing, we broke up. Get over it."
You tell him and start walking away.

"GET OVER YOURSELF! YOU SELF CENTRED BITCH." He runs over to you, his fists clenched.

Unfazed, you dodge his hit, grab his arm and twisted it around.

"Boss bitch." He mutters.

"That's a complement?" You inform him, confused

"I know."

Ok? Random. Did he run out of a prison or a mental facility? Maybe you should stay, next thing you know he'll be talking to a tree, or trying to kiss you again. If it is that maybe you shouldn't stick around.

"I'll be leaving now."  You say, starting to run.

"Wednesday you cant slither away from me anymore, I've found you and I'm not letting you go!"

He tries to catch up to you, luckily you have your pocket knife on you and threaten it before heading back to Nevermore.

What will this term bring?