12~ 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻

(Enid's POV)

Suddenly, you are yanked out from under the bed and your hoarse voice screams for Wednesday but the sound of sirens and police snatch your voice away and throw it into a deep hole. A deep hole that you may be buried in if you don't find a way out of Tyler's strong grasp. It's suffocating you, but by bit. Luckily for you though, your a ware wolf no matter how low Wednesday may think your power is, it was still there. Any match for a Hyde?
Luckily yes, you pull your claws out as she drags you out of Nevermore's gates and scratch his eyes till his grip weakens where you can pull his hands off you.

Anger floods your entire body and you go to tackle him down, you know it would be a stupid idea though, soon as he pulls out the knife he had. You go to your pockets immediately, looking for the gun. But it's gone, intro Tyler's hands.

He must have taken it while he had a good hold of you, you shouldn't worry about that now however because he  holds the gun to your head and forever you to all in the forest, a place no one will ever hear your screams.

It's not like they would have inside anyways, everyone was caught up in the commotion inside the place, let alone out of Nevermore. The only person who can save yourself if you.

He makes you lie and and then sits on your stomach so you don't try break free. He pulls the knife closer to your stomach, about to make a small slit as tears form in your eyes.

You look to the sky, a place you may end up in around two minutes. Suddenly, you catch sight of the full moon, it's out early. You begin to feel yourself transform and you push Tyler off you with no more than a small grunt.

You threaten your teeth when Tyler begins to turn into a Hyde and you grab hold of him and pull him to the floor, stunning him for a second.

That leaves you just enough time to make your escape.

You dash towards Nevermore, screaming Wednesdays name.