3- 𝓢♡𝓯𝓽 𝓢𝓹♡𝓽

(Wednesday's POV)

You wake up early, as usual, to write some more of your novel.
Something feels different, the "dark plot" isn't so dark. You sense Enid nearby, peering over your shoulder. She looks impressed as she reads.

You pause.

Usually you would tell her to p- off but this time you just let her be. She's
doing no harm after all.

"Thursday slowly looks down at her next victim, almost unconscious and in a pool of his own blood..." She looks half disgusted and half terrified.

"I can tell why you don't normally let me read this stuff, it's nightmare fuel."
She says, still mortified.

"I tried to warn you it wasn't unicorns and rainbows." you remind her
she turns and  rummages through her draw to find some clothes.

Lessons start in 2hours and Enid is convinced she will run out of time to find the perfect outfit.

"Wednesday, I need your opinion!"

"On what, we have completely different tastes and I thought I was useless at choosing clothes." You reply.

"I know, I'll pick the opposite of what you say."

You sigh and turn around

"What one will it be? The red frilly bra or the simple pink one- my go to option." She asks, holding them up in her tank top.

You stare at her. You've seen her get changed many times - you were her roommate after all but you never payed close attention.

You stutter before saying "Does it matter, no-one's going to see."

She giggles.

"Except Ajax?" You say.

She blushes and looks away.
You catch yourself staring at her torso. You feel odd, disappointed in a way. You shouldn't, she's your friend.

"Jealous?" She asks jokingly.

"Why would I have a reason to be jealous?" You question her.

"You don't have a reason for anything Wednesday!" She points out

"It's because I don't need one, all my assumptions are perfectly reasonable without a reason!"

"You make no sense Wens."

"Please never call me that again." You tell her, but secretly you love it. No-one needs to know though.

"THING!" Your whole face lights up, but still you don't smile. You can't help a little smirk though.

"Where on earth have you been?" You ask thing, trying to keep an expressionless face.

Thing gestures that Pugsly wouldn't let him go and claimed it was unfair Wednesday could take him with her and not him.

"I will kill that boy when I get back!" You tell Thing
...

After the school hours had brutally dragged on, it came to an end.

You walk at a reasonably fast pace back to your dorm. You want to get back before Enid to secretly use her laptop to do some research on a new serial killer, in Ohio.

You throw your bag on the floor and cringe as you walk through her room. You have to admit, it does have a lovely scent to it, the candle she was telling you about in class.

"Smells just like her." You tell Thing.

Thing gives you a weird gesture.

"What?"

Thing rummages through the hand lotion box in the corner of Enid's room as you take the laptop and lays it on your bed.

"Yourm ummy, serial killer in Ohio." You type the search bar.

Turns out it was just a rumour. You sigh and open another tab.

"Am I gay quiz."