CARTER'S POV: shattered in love

C A R T E R

"Don't stop."

I am probably a dick for not wasting a second after those sweet words leave Amaya's lips. But in my defense, she is a temptation too deep to stop me from wanting. I want all of her, all the damn time. I wasn't lying when I said she lives in my heart. She does live there.

My heart. My mind. She is everywhere.

I lift her from the couch, making her wrap her legs around my hips as she melts into my arms. Her gasp is a sweet, raspy sound that ignites my insides, reminding me how hard I am under the covers that separate our centers from each other.

Our tongues are tangled together in a ravenous kiss as I carry her to our room, shutting the door behind me with my foot. The house is empty but I still don't want Melody to come back to any surprises.

Within this room, Amaya and I beat as one. Our heartbeats are in sync here. This is our heaven in which no one can intrude on us.

I sit on the edge of the bed with her straddling my lap. Breaking the kiss takes every bit of effort because I keep craving more. Her mouth is so soft, so beautifully innocent. Every time she speaks, I end up taking a tour of paradise.

Silence consumes us as the darkened room, with the little moonlight through the window illuminating it, bathes Amaya in a glow that would make the moon jealous. Her beauty is incomparable. Being with her makes me forget the world. She is the medicine to all of my senses.

Her touch is light as she wets her bottom lip, nervousness emanating from her.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

Her eyes, brown and soulful, entrap me. I swallow a gulp when she touches her thumb over my Adam's apple, following its movement.

"Yes," she says, meeting my eyes.

I keep my grin down, not wanting to freak her out with my excitement, as every part of my body lights up at her permission.

Contrary to rumors, I don't go dipping my dick around in every walking hole. They are just rumors. Nowadays, even if I talk to a girl, the rumor twists the news that I slept with her. It is easy to target me, I know that. That's why a part of me is scared that I would scare Amaya if we do this.

I have only slept with two girls. One was because of curiosity, and the other was a drunken one-night stand. However, Amaya is special. She is special because she means something to me.

I touch the hem of her top, my fingers quaking. I look at her as I lift the material halfway up her torso, asking for another sign to go ahead. She shocks me by smiling and then tugging it off herself. She discards it on the floor, leaving her bra-clad body naked before my eyes. I find her staring down at her chest, a flush of pink appearing on her cheeks.

Goosebumps scatter over her skin and I brush my knuckles over her arm as I reach the hook of her bra behind her back. Once it is unclasped, I let the straps fall down her shoulders, sucking in a breath when her breasts are bared for my eyes.

"Look at me." I tilt her chin up to make her look at me. "You're beautiful, Am."

I move my hand from her waist, hearing her hiss when I brush them over her nipples. She tenses just slightly but relaxes soon when I cup her breasts in my hands, applying gentle pressure to them. She moans softly, her arms around my neck tightening. I take that as a sign to proceed further as I smile against her chest, replacing the touch of my hand on one breast with my mouth.

The swift movement of my tongue flicking across her nipple makes her let out a small cry of pleasure. I indulge that sound as I interchange between her breasts efficiently, taking utmost care to notice every body language of hers.