Ch2

I woke up and checked the time, Dang it! it was already 7:10, I got dressed up in a formal suit and stuffed few gimbaps in my mouth, I ran out of the house. Taehyung was already waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late" i said panting

"Haha y/n you're literally panting, calm down" Taehyung said laughingly.

Taehyung drove to his office, i was getting nervous but Taehyung assured me. We reached there.

"Excuse me, I'm here for a job" i said at the reception.

"What's your name?" the receptionist asked.

"I'm park y/n" i said.

Suddenly a group of men came from behind. Actually more like a men surrounded with his body guards. All other present there gave a little bow to him.

He was the most handsome man I had ever seen, beside there were two more handsome men. One of them was really tall and the other was beaming like a sun. They walked towards me. Taehyung, who was standing beside me went to those men and greeted them. Then the guy in the middle looked at me and walked towards me.

"Who are you?" he asked me. He was too handsome that I just stood there too stunned to speak.

He cleared his throat, getting me back to reality. "Ah Jungkook, this is Park y/n, I told you about yesterday" said Taehyung.

"Oh, anyways see you Taehyung, yeah so Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Hoseok i was saying-

Jungkook left with those two guys, other bodyguards had already gone, I was left with Taehyung again.

"Okay y/n I gotta go now, good luck" he said and patted my head then left.

I was asked to wait, later I was asked to wait in the waiting room, soon i was called.

"So Park y/n, I'm Kim Seokjin and I'll be taking your interview" a man said to me and gestured me to take a seat, he wasn't any less handsome, was everyone in this office so handsome?

He asked me various questions, I think I wasn't that bad, i was asked to wait for two hours. I went to the cafeteria.

I ordered an iced tea.

"Y/n!!" someone called out.

It was Taehyung, i waved at him and he came and sat with me.

"How was the interview?" he asked.

"Not bad" I replied, a shadow crossing over my face.

"Its fine, no matter how it went, you will be selected" Taehyung said.

"How can you say that, there were so many candidates?" i said giving anervous smile to him.

"Trust me y/n, anyways i have to go now, see you" Taehyung said and left.

All the candidates were called again in two hours, some name were taken by Kim Seokjin, not mine.

"That's all" Kim Seokjin declared.

I was really disappointed, suddenly the door opened. Jungkook appeared Taehyung and a different yet handsome man, who was white like sugar this time.

Jungkook came to Seokjin and said "Hyung, she is selected as an employee"

"But- seokjin was cut off was by Jungkook "Hyung, she is selected"

Taehyung winked at me, and Jungkook said to the guy beside him, Yoongi ssi, please assist her out with the work for the first few weeks" Jungkook said to that guy

"Whatever okay" he replied.

"Taehyung, show your best friend to her workplace, I'll go first" Jungkook said and left.

"Lets go Yoongi Hyung and y/n" Taehyung said.

He took me to a room, it was really big. "Wait am i gonna work here alone" i asked

"Yes you get a separate room" Yoongi said

"But I just got here" I said in surprise.

"Jungkook's orders" Yoongi smirked and Taehyung laughed.