Ch14

I was on the floor, the lights of my room were switched off, I regretted doing that, but I wasn't expecting all this.

The window slowly slided upwards, I watched it in horror as it opened up and a figure started entering.

"Hello" that figure said showing his face at last with bunny teeth.

"Jungkook!! what are you doing here? How did you come here"

"shh... you don't want anyone to know. right... I got a ladder and came up here" Jungkook said as he entered inside my room.

" you should have told me before coming and-

Jungkook, put his palm on my mouth and gestured me to be quiet with his other hand. He went and locked the door then faced me.

We stood looking at each other for a whole minute, when he suddenly ran up to me and hugged me, he broke the hug and kissed me deeply. I was shocked for a second but kissed him back. Then I pulled off from the kiss, and then hugged him. He buried his head in my hair.

"I missed you y/n" Jungkook said.

"I missed you too Jungkook"

"Let's sleep" he said .

"What?! uh.... I don't think... I'm ready for that right now" I said.

" y/n you're such a pervert, I mean just sleep not that" he said and chuckled.

"hey you should be more specific, anyone can misunderstand " I replied to him and looked away. He laughed a bit then took my wrist and layed me down on the bed.

He slept next to me, he put his one arm under my head, I hugged him, then he kissed my forehead.

"Kookie...." i murmured and I buried my nose in his chest, and his fragrance was so calming.

"hm"

"When do you think we can openly date, I am so tired of this" I said.

"y/n, we will date as we like, just wait for the right time" he said and carresed my hairs.

"when is the right time" I said in an angry pout like a child who is being stubborn. Jungkook chuckled and kissed me on the tip of the nose.

"wait for few days"

"do you think someone is behind this" I said

"I don't know,but I also think that"

"What about Ms.Xu" I said.

"Well,can't be" he replied,for a jiffy i thought he might be taking her side, but I let those thought slide away.

"she had dated Yeonjun last year so I don't know" he said

"Mr. Choi! but they act as if they don't know each other"

"yeah but they were a thing, although they still are friends probably but I don't know" he replied.

" but-

"y/n sweetie, let's not talk about others right now, right now, I wanna focus on you" Jungkook said. I kinda blushed when he called me sweetie.

"you're right" I said and snuggled my head in his chest.

"Y/N OPEN UP!!! DO YOU HAVE AN OLD PHONE" someone said, almost breaking my door by banging on it and I could hear someone laughing behind him. We both got up.

"Is that Taehyung?" Jungkook said in atonishment.

" well yeah, he is staying with Jimin tonight" I said as I sighed. I noticed a small frown on his face.

" Tae i don't have it" i said.

" Y/n you do" Jimin yelled from behind.

" ugh can you both leave " i said.

"No y/n open up for a second, i remember I hid that phone here"

"I won't-

" Hyung please leave" Jungkook had gotten up and opened the door.

"ooooh didn't expect kook here" Jimin said.

"Omg jk, heh anyways have a good time, we'll just get what we want" Taehyung said and walked passed Jungkook, Jimin followed him.

"Sorry y/n, we'll leave soon" Taehyung said.

"whatever, just leave and don't tell anyone" I scoffed.

"If you pay me half of your salary" Jimin said.

"God damnit Jimin just go" I said. Both of them laughed and left.