Ch11

"Good morning Ms. Park" Ningning said with a smile.

"Good morning and drop the formal tone" I said laughing

"okay y/n park Today you're working with us right?" Ningning asked getting excited.

"I am"

"Great" Ningning replied.

"Wait did someone occupied the room I used previously" I asked as I heard some noises of people talking from that room.

"Oh Xingyao took it" Ninging said with a disgusted look.

"She's back?" I asked in shock.

"Unfortunately yes" Ning replied.

"Hey sweetie" someone said from behind my back.

"Taetae?" I saw Taehyung as I turned back.

"here I got you coffee incase you needed it" he said and handed out a cappuccino to me.

"Thank Taetae"

"anything for my girlfriend" he said.

"Tae- Before I could say anything, Taehyung got his finger on my lips. (pls don't imagine something else 😃)

"Y/n atleast pretend" he said as he got dangerously near, his breathe fanned over my face. I was staring at him I had never seen him like this.

"What's wrong with you Tae?" I said and give him a light push. Suddenly, I felt someone glaring at us except Ningning,who was enjoying all this rather.

Jungkook.

He stood far away, glaring at Taehyung, like he would burn him into ashes with his eyes.

"Hyung, you are busy aren't you?" Jungkook said coming to Taehyung, everyone present there bowed to him.

"Nope, I just have a meeting at 12pm" he said.

"Oh, can you please go and sort out the files or something?" Jungkook said.

" Fine" Taehyung said and left. As soon as he left Jungkook turned towards me.

And bent to my level then bought his head near my ear and whispered as I felt his breathe over my ear.

"y/n you're mine remember " he said and left.

I just stood there.

" Did I just witness Kdrama in real life? " someone said, It was Ryujin.

" When did you come? " Ningning asked her.

" As I saw our boss coming, I knew something spicy would be going on" she said and winked at me.

" guys seriously " I said and they giggled.

" Where is Lisa? " I asked them.

" She has taken a long leave to go meet her cousin in America" Ningning said.

" woah she has a cousin in America? " I said in awe.

"Crazy rich cousin" Ryujin said " He is a CEO of a company called LPS or LIS"

"LQS" Ningning corrected her.

"Wait is it Choi Yeonjun by any chance" I asked.

"Woah how did you know?" Ningning said.

"I met him on my business trip to States" I said.

" Wait you've met him- Ryujin said.

"What's the big deal about it?" I asked.

"He is so hot" Ryujin said.

Ningning hit her on her shoulder "are you serious" Ryujin just laughed. "its okay he has a girlfriend, Jennie Kim you know"

"Jennie Kim is his girlfriend??!!!" I was so damn surprised at his.

"did you meet her too?" Ryujin asked

"Yeah I did"

"wow isnt she pretty I'm jealous" Ryujin said.

"yeah" I said and got to work. Yeonjun and Jennie wow, why can't me and Jungkook date then. Prolly because people here make a big deal out of dating I guess. I miss Jungkook.

(time skip)
"Let's go y/n" Taehyung said appearing from behind me.

"I can go by myself thanks tae" I said without looking at him.

He glanced over my shoulder "why do you think I'll do something to you"  he was very close to my face, I gulped "WHAT"  the atmosphere there was turning hot, many employees who still hadn't gone were staring at us.

"ooooh" someone said.

I stood up "don't take it the other way we're aren't a couple"

"yes we are" Taehyung said with his boxy smile then grabbed my hand and interwined it with his and took my bag. "Let's go"

"Wait" Jungkook said while appearing from his room. "Hyung I drop off y/n"

"Jungkook you can do that after few days" Taehyung answered.

"I'll do it"

"Jungkook, don't put your business at stake like that for y/n" Taehyung said.

"What do you mean by that?" I said, taken aback at his indirectly harsh words. Noone answered me but Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "Taehyung hyung stop be so stubborn"

"Hey Jungkook I'm doing this for you're good and y/n good, remember you once got into a scandal with Jennie Kim and the whole world was after us" Taehyung said fiercely.

"hey you two, stop fighting punks" Hoseok said.

" Hyung Tae hyung is so annoying why would he go with my girlfriend? " Jungkook whinned.

" Jungkook please understand the situation and let Taehyung go, do you realise the rumours have finally been resolved" Hoseok said carresing Jungkook's hair.

" Kookie y/n is yours but please wait" Taehyung said approaching him.

" Fine" Jungkook said and went back to him room sulking.

" ah don't mind him y/n, he is just a baby, let's go" Taehyung said. I left with him. He drove off to a restaurant near the Namsan tower.