Ch3

I sat there and started working as per what Yoongi told me to do, soon someone knocked my door "Come in" I said.

It was Jungkook "Hello Park y/n"

"Hello Mr. Jeon" I said getting up and gave a bow to him.

"You can call me Jungkook" he said and smiled. 

"Isn't it too informal for a junior like me"  I said.

"Uh...actually...I'm open with all my employees...yeah" he said and his cheeks turned slightly pink and he looked away. "So anyways, how is your first day going so far?"

"Its good...Jungkook" I said shyly and he gave a bunny smile. So cute. "I'll go now Park y/n, if you have any problems, let me know" he started leaving then suddenly turned back "oh my room is just beside yours" 

"Okay" I awkwardly smiled. He is being too nice, probably because I'm new here.

He closed the door behind him but opened it again and startled me. He peeped through the door "During the break time i want you to come and have lunch with me, if you want to" he said and went.

Soon it was lunch time, i was getting nervous, i went to the room beside me, a name plate was there it said 

JEON JUNGKOOK

CEO

I nervously knocked the door, "come in" a voice came from inside. I opened the door revealing five other people other than Jungkook. Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi.

"Hey" Seokjin waved at me

"Hi...." i said shyly. What am i in heaven, surrounded by six handsome people.

Other suddenly started leaving, Yoongi and Seokjin smirked at Jungkook, and Taehyung patted my shoulder as he left. Namjoon who almost broke the vase while leaving and got scolded by Hoseok for being clumsy.

"Have a seat y/n" Jungkook pointed towards the seat.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked and he nodded as he started eating his sashimi. 

"Why did you want to have lunch with me?"

"Uh...to get to know you better" he said, avoiding eye contact and started turning pink again. 

We started eating our food

 "Jungkook?" I said

"Hm?"

"You can call me y/n, Park y/n is too formal" i said looking down.

"good" he said smiling.

After lunch I had a meeting with few other employees. 

"Oh hey Ms. y/n, I'm Ning Yi Zhuo, you can call me ningning and nice to meet you" a beautiful employee said to me

"I'm Shin Ryu Jin" said another pretty girl and smiled at me 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban" another charming woman introduced herself

"Hello! nice to meet you too" i said and smiled at them.

"So y/n, did you know our boss personally before you joined here?" Lalisa asked me

"Nope, why?" i said

"You both seem really close" she said

"Well, that's because I'm kinda new that's why"

"It is almost like you both are dating" Ryujin said and giggled

I choked on my saliva "Um...no, of course not" i laughed nervously.

"Ryujin don't make her uncomfortable, she is new here" Ningning said to Ryujin 

"Okay dongsaeng" Ryujin said and patted ningning's head.

Suddenly another girl appeared, "Oh, y/n it is, I'm Xu Xing Yao" she said and put her hand foward. I shook it, i was feeling a bit uncomfortable with her, i don't know why. 

"How is your first day for work?" she asked.

"It's good" i said, i turned to look at the other three girls who approached me, they had a disgusted look on their faces.

"Why are you three here listening to our talks?" Ms. Xu said and sarcastically smiled 

(I took the character Ms. Xu from the drama My girl, she was almost had the same personality there lol, so the girl in the white suit)

 Xu from the drama My girl, she was almost had the same personality there lol, so the girl in the white suit)

"Well, we were just introducing ourselves" said Ningning, with a straight face

"Now you three can go back to work" Ms. Xu said with a sarcastic smile.

"Fine" Ryujin sarcastically smirked at left with the other two.

"Ms. y/n you do know that even though Jungkook gave a separate office usually given to the higher employees, you still work under me" she whispered in my ear giving me chills and snorted and left.

Ms. Xu's Pov

What is so great about her that Jungkook is treating her like a queen, I deserve that treatment, not this bitch, Jungkook belongs to me as always.

end of Pov

I was sitting in my room, I was getting reading to leave when someone knocked my door

"Come in" I said.

"Oh hey, y/n" It was Jungkook "Its quite late, you don't need to work overtime"

"It's fine Mr. Jeon, I mean Jungkook"

"Do you want to come with me, I'll drop you off" he offered

"Don't take the trouble Jungkook, I'll go by myself"

"No y/n, i would be really glad if you would come with me"

Since he was insisting so i decided to agree.

He drove the car and looked really hot, soon he stopped outside my house, i had to help him with the directions though, he leaned forward to open the door. My heart skipped a beat, he was so close to my face.

As I could clearly see his side-view my eye went onto his jawline, so manly, suddenly he looked up at me.

We were staring at each other, he was really close, he removed his hand from the door's handle and came closer to my face. i got nervous and tightly shut my eyes. He let out a chuckle. I feel a bit embarrassed as he retreated back to his seat. My hand slowly went towards the car handle.

when a hand suddenly grabbed it and i felt soft lips crashing upon mine, Jungkook held one of my hand and kissed me. He started deepening it. Soon he pulled back. We stared at each other then I got of the car and bowed a little to him, i saw that his cheeks had turned red. He looked cute. I got back inside my home.

"You fricking did what??!!!" Taehyung shouted in surprise on the call

"Well yeah Taetae" i said as i kinda got embarrassed.

"woah, you both just met today" He said, being shocked like anything.

"aish Taehyung seriously, calm down" I laughed

"haha y/n you're all grown up now" he said laughing.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, bye Tae"

"Bye y/n"