ch7

Jungkook's pov
I woke and found y/n beside me, I was extremely shocked for a second, but I was fine with it and why didn't I have my shirt on, my head was paining as if it would really into pieces. I probably drank too much last night.

I let y/n sleep and went to take a bath.
end of pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, then it struck me that I slept in Jungkook's room last night. As soon as I sat up on the bed, Jungkook came out of the toilet, his upper body was exposed and water was dripped from his jet black hair, his bottoms were wrapped in a white towel. His toned abs were clearly visible. Last night I didn't pay much attention but right now

Anyways I looked away.

"Um good morning Jungkook I'll go back to my room" I said and hastily ran out of his room.

He just stood there with a blank face.

(time skip :))

We were at the meeting, unfortunately Xu Xingyao was there too.

I had to explain something relating to the new product, I took out a file and read it out.

"WHAT?!" Yeonjun exclaimed while I was reading.

I looked up to see everyone staring at me in horror, I was still confused about why everyone gave me that look except Ms. Xu who had a evil smile on her face which she was trying to hide.

Namjoon was sitting beside me whispered in my ear with concern, "y/n we haven't patented a product yet that you've mentioned".

Did I keep the wrong file? I'm pretty sure I kept the correct one.

"Sorry Choi Yeonjun, she's new here, she must have made some mistake, we're sorry about that" Seokjin said.

"Mr. Kim, I'm aware of that, but there are other officials here too" he whispered to Seokjin.

(time skip)

" I told you Jungkook-

"Its Mr. Jeon for you" Jungkook replied to Xu Xingyao

"Are you seriously cared about that right now" she exclaimed "I know, I understand you like her, but your personal life shouldn't interfere in our business, she fricking named the product we haven't patented infront of that fricking company"

"Ms. Xu, mistakes happen" Jungkook sighed.

I was standing there in a corner, all devasted, I felt so terrible, I almost created a mess for our company.

"Jungkook I mean Mr. Jeon, It would be better if newbies like Ms. Park are not allowed to attend such important meetings" Ms. Xu said "She barely joined us a week ago or something, you don't want your hardwork to be wasted"

" But-

"Its okay Jungkook" I cut off Jungkook "Ms. Xu is right, I'm not very experienced yet"

Jungkook put his head in his hands. I left the room leaving Ms. Xu and Jungkook alone.

I didn't go to the next two meetings, even Jungkook wasn't really talking to me either.

(After 5 days)

We had a flight back to South Korea, I sat with Taehyung and Xu Xingyao sat with Jungkook, it hurts but whatever.

"Its okay y/n, mistakes happen" Taehyung tries to light up my mood.

"Taetae I had the company at stake" I said.

He put his arms around me, I looked up at saw Jungkook glaring at Taehyung.

"What is it Kookie?" Taehyung asked him.

"Don't call me that" he said with a pout, not done intentionally and looked forward.

"Taehyung I revised the whole file before the meeting, i definitely had an another file, I don't know how" I told him.

"I know you didn't mean it y/n, we will look into this" he said reassuring me.

"yeah y/n, you don't need to worry about this, we will let nothing happen to our company" Hoseok said and brightly smiled.

His smiled always brightened me up.

"Thank you guys" I said.

Jungkook's pov

Why did Taehyung Hyung put his arms around y/n. Whatever.

"I'll just come from the washroom" I said to noone.

"Sure" Xu Xingyao said.

end of pov

Xu Xingyao got up to get her bag sometime after Jungkook left. Yoongi also got up to get something from his bag. As she was trying to get that out from the shelf above, the bag fell down.

Some stuff fell from it. Jungkook came out that time and helped her out, noone else did.

Suddenly he picked up something and scrutinized it carefully.

"What the-" he exclaimed.

Xu Xingyao looked at him in horror. It was a look alike of the file I took to hat meeting.

"Ms. Xu, why do you have this, wasn't this supposed to be with Ms. Park" he said.

Wow, he called me Ms. Park, but nevermind that wasn't the concern here.

He got up.

"Uh I guess I kept it by mistake while leaving"

Jungkook read it and the contents were all correct, exactly what was to be spoken during that meeting.

"I never gave it to you Ms. Xu and neither did you come to my room"I said getting up.

"Well I don't know how it is here either, but its okay its of no use now right" Ms. Xu said trying to take back that file.

Jungkook got his hand away and looked at Ms. Xu with fiery eyes." Tell me the truth, Ms. Xu Xingyao "

" I-

"Didn't you go to y/n's room and exchange files when she wasn't in her room the whole night" Namjoon said

"Why will I do that? " she said defending herself.

"I saw you going in there, but damn it I was too drunk to think anything at that time" he says.

"Its okay Joon, its not your fault" Seokjin said " But Ms. Xu how will you explain this, y/n wasn't the one at fault, you were and you purposely did this"

" Jungkook, please you believe me" she pleaded to Jungkook.

" Bitch, stop explaining yourself, you are at fault, why were you smiling when all this happened during the meeting" Yoongi said.

" Ms. Xu since you're the deputy manager, you'll get a chance, and you aren't allowed to come to the office this month and you're free to leave your job" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, she doesn't deserve an another chance" Taehyung said, he was fuming with anger.

"Its okay Hyung, let her feel guilty for once" Jungkook said.

Xu Xingyao sat back, depressed