Spin off #2

I was told to get ready for an event.

I took the package Jungkook left for me at the door. I opened it to find the most beautiful gown I've ever seen, I tried it on, it fit me perfectly.

✧。⁠*゚⁠◍✧⁠+◍*★

Jungkook's pov

I was at the huge extravagant hall with my hyungs, I had gone to a buy a beautiful dress for y/n which would suit my dark green emrald coloured velvet tuxedo.

Soon the hall gates opened, I saw the prettiest woman ever, Park y/n, the emrald coloured gown which I got for her suited her so well.

Little green pins were in her dark brown hair, which were opened down today, were softly down on her back. The emerald jewellery contrasted over her fair pale neck.

She saw me and smiled at me, I smiled back. I wakes upto her. I saw my hyungs smiling or eyeing at me.

"Jungkook you look dashing in that suit" she said which made me blush.

"Thanks" i murmured as my cheeks felt hot.

end of POV

"Also this dress... its so lovely i love it, thank you so much" she said with the most charming smile I've ever seen.

"Don't mention its, and this dress... you are the one who makes it that brilliant anyways glad you like it" i said.

"So shall we have a dance" Jungkook offered. I nodded in agreement.

He bent low and delicately took my hand, he kissed it. Then he got one hand interwined with mine and the other on my waist.

My heartbeat rose, my blood started pumping crazy.

I put my hand over his chest. we started a slow dance.

We spotted Yeonjun and Jennie, Yeonjun and Jennie matched too , maybe a coincidence. Jennie wore a peach coloured frilled gown and Yeonjun had a pink coloured suit.

 Jennie wore a peach coloured frilled gown and Yeonjun had a pink coloured suit

(smth like that lol)

(smth like this lol)

Both looked dashing, they both caught everyone's eye.

Yeonjun looked at us and waved a little and Jennie smiled, we smiled back at them.

After sometime, Jungkook bent low and whispered in my ear "Y/n let's go outside".

We went to a balcony, the night Breeze slowly blew through our hair.

I looked at Jungkook who had reduced the distance between us, his hand went to my hair, he pulled me in and kissed. I returned it, it was soft and mild yet warm and passionate.

"I love you y/n" he said in a low husky tone.

"I love you too" i replied and hugged him. We stayed in that position until we went back again.

✧。⁠*゚⁠+◍✧⁠*⁠。