Ch-5

I went back to my office room.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

"How's it going sis?" someone said.

I looked up.

" Jimin ??!!" I was shook, how come Jimin was here.

So Jimin was my elder brother, he got a job few months back, he never told me about it, he only told me that he works in an office which has a young CEO who is handsome. I was extremely surprised to see him here.

"Woah Jimin , you work here??" I asked still shocked.

"Silly, yes I do and wow Jungkook already fell for you" he smirked.

" But, how come I didn't see you"

" Because I was on leave, didnt you notice" he said.

" I did" I replied

"I already knew you got a job here, I was so....... disgusted" Jimin said and laughed.

"Hey stop it" I said and laughed too.

"Are you going to States too for the meeting" I asked Jimin.

"well yeah, since the six of us are close to him since we have special positions" Jimin said.

"I'll be coming too " I said

" Don't embarrass your elder brother for god sake" he said.

" Jimin let me do my work" I said angrily

" Woah calm down, I'll go" he said
and said before leaving " I'll wait for my nephews and nieces" he smirked.

" Ugh stop it Jimin"

I got back home with Jimin, we both packed our bags. Next day, early in the morning someone threw a pillow at me.

" Ow who the heck? " I yelled in a sleepy voice

" wake up y/n for god sake, I'll not spare you if we miss the flight" Jimin
snapped at me.

"Ugh okay"

I took a bath, and applied a nice perfume because I would be meeting Jungkook later. hehe.

I got in the car and Jimin drove to Taehyung's house instead of the airport at first.

"Oh hey y/n, good morning, Sorry for disturbing you but I'll come with you" Taehyung said peeping through the window.

"Oh no problem" I said.

"Wow Taetae won't you greet me" Jimin said jokingly.

"Hey Jimin" Taehyung said.

"So y/n are you staying with Jungkook" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?" I said taken aback

Taehyung and Jimin laughed.

"wow you both, I'm really done with both of you"

We reached the airport, we spotted Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi who was still half asleep and was wearing his night suit.

" Hey! " I waved at them.

Namjoon greeted me morning and Yoongi just said hey.
Soon Jung Hoseok arrived and Kim Seokjin arrived, Hoseok was also in his nightsuit whereas Seokjin was dressed formally.

"Look at Jin hyung, already ready for the meeting" Taehyung said.

"You should look like officers" he said.

"Who cares, I'll just wear my nightsuit to that meeting" Yoongi said.

" Where is Jungkook? " Hoseok asked

" Ask y/n" Jimin said.

" Jimin" I glared at him and others laughed.

Soon Jungkook arrived, looking as if he came out from a storm, his eyes were still filled with sleep.

" Hello everyone " he said

" Jungkook you are so late" Seokjin snapped.

" Sorry Hyung, but Namjoon Hyung gave me the wrong address to the airport.

"What really?" Namjoon said

"Don't ask Namjoon Hyung again, ask me" Taehyung said.

"Leave it guys just get on the flight" Yoongi grunted

We got on the flight, Namjoon, Seokjin Hoseok sat together. Taehyung Jimin Yoongi sat together, Jungkook insisted on sitting with me. Yoongi felt asleep as soon as he sat on the plane. It was a first class flight. I first time sat on a first class flight.

Namjoon was reading a book, Seokjin was reading some meeting details, Hoseok listened to music, Taehyung Jimin was bickering.

Jungkook was looking at me.

I looked straight forward. I was feeling awkward. Jungkook noticed it and looked away.

Then looked and me and said.

"Oh y/n did you get a gown or something" he asked.

"What? I didn't know... why?"

"Oh damn sorry, we will also have a ball there" he said, he didn't sound nervous, maybe he won't take me with him.

" I won't go then,its okay,it doesn't really matter "I said

" Don't worry I'll buy you one" he said and held my hand and interwined his fingers with mine.

Then he layed his head on mine and slept. Since it was early in the morning I was sleepy too, without realised I laid my head on his.He moved and kept his head on mine.

_________________________________

I woke up and found Jimin starring at us and smiling.

"Woah sis you slept on Jungkook's shoulder?" He said.

"Jiminssi she is my girlfriend, aren't you y/n?" Jungkook said.

So finally he asked me to be his girlfriend, suddenly, but I reciprocated his feelings, so I smiled and nodded.

Then Jungkook interwined his hands with mine and got up. We got off the plane and went to the hotel. It was 8pm in the evening. I had never been to a five star hotel before and not to mention my room was just beside Jungkook's.

My heartbeat rose at the thought of that, my dirty mind activated.

"Okay stop thinking those things, they aren't happening" I said to myself.

I took a bath, and got out wrapped in towel. Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I thought of wearing my clothes but that person knocked again so I decided to go anyways.

"Jungkook"

"Hey y/n! I was just checking on you" he said.

"Uh.....well" my cheeks were getting hot.

"Its okay, go get changed, we will go out for dinner then" he said.

" Uh yeah okay" I said and shut the door.