Ch12

"So you planned on coming here" I said to Taehyung.

"yes, shouldn't we eat, its going to get late then" Taehyung said.

" okay"

We got off and went towards that restaurant. We ordered jjigae and pajeon. " wow its really good" I said after having the first bite.

" I know, I used to come here with other members " Taehyung said with a shy smile.

" Other members?" I asked him, I had guess it would be Jungkook and his other hyungs.

"You know the rest 6 guys" he said.
Well I knew it.

"Actually I regret being harsh on Jungkook, poor boy suffered alot at young age" Taehyung said after feeling about sad.

"When he was 11,both his parents died in a car accident" ouch! "that time his brother who had got a job and and left the house long back after fighting with his parents, was asked to come back for the funeral, he didn't appear."

" That really so sad, poor him" I said I didn't knew that Jungkook had such a dark past.

"Jungkook was going to be taken to an orphanage but then Hoseok Hyung who was his neighbour, he decided to take care of him

Yoongi Hyung who was in college, since his parents house was far from his college he lived with Hoseok"

"Seokjin, Namjoon and me, we later shifted in that area and became close to them, we actually lived there as we were young, but after dad got a job in Seoul we went there, but it flopped so we went back there.

we were so happy to reunite, then one day we were just roaming when we saw a street dancer dancing, he was really good, suddenly few men came up to beat him saying he yelled at them, he tried to fight them, but they were stronger so we saved him, and you know who he was, Jimin"

" Ah I remember now, one day he came home with cuts and bruises all over him, he said he got hurt while dancing, we all were really worried, mom wanted him to stay at home but after that day he would go out everyday" I said.

" Well, Jimin came to meet us everyday, Seokjin and Namjoon Hyung had started working, Yoongi did a part time job as a delievery man, they helped Jungkook financially, and made him into a CEO, that's why kookie has kept us on important positions " Taehyung said and let out a sigh. I was listening to him with full attention I felt so bad for all of them.

"I can't believe this, you all are really strong, you all really amaze me" I said.

"well let's forget about that last, right now I'm more focused on this pajeon" Taehyung said and laughed. We finished it off.

(time skip)

We were roaming near the river. "Well Taehyung, is Jungkook okay, he doesn't have any sort of trauma right, there is high chance he has"

"Hm well he had, once his parents died, he would really scared of car, as one day Jin hyung got him a car for his 12th birthday and he sat down on the floor, cupped his ears and started crying out his heart, but you know our Hoseok hyung , he comforted him" Taehyung said.

"That's really sweet of him"

"but later as Jungkook grew up, for busy with studies and stuff, he got better, but I don't know if he hides, he usually doesn't likes going by cars" Taehyung said.

"Poor him, he suffered so much, why can't people let him live peacefully" I said feeling slightly angry."

"Its okay, all we have to do is support him"

"you're right" I heaved a sigh, suddenly I got pulled by Taehyung by my shoulder into his chest. I looked upto him, he was glaring at a guy who just passed us on a bicycle.

" What was it? " I asked Tae.

" That crazy man almost hit you" He said.

"oh, thanks tae" I said awkwardly.

"well let's go, I'll drop you off" Taehyung offered.

"Thanks Taehyung"

(time skip)

"Thanks for the dinner Taehyung" I said to him and bowed.

"It was nothing really" he said, he stood at my gate.

"TAETAE" someone yelled just at my ear.

"JIMINAH" I yelled back at him.

"What? shut up y/n" he said and my jaw dropped. "Taetae I was wondering if you spend a night with me today"

"Jimin are you serious?" i said shocked.

"well, I don't mind as long as we play among us on your laptop" Taehyung said.

" Let's go then hehe come in man" Jinin said slapping hard on Taehyung's back.

" you both are such kids" i scoffed at them.

" yes y/n and you are a grandma, oh let me find you stick too, incase you fall down" Jimin said.

" Stop teasing her now" Taehyung said and he couldnt hold his laughter after hearing Jimin's comments." honestly you both bickering, is a bit entertaining "

" Just shut it Tae" I said in frustration and both of them laughed.

<><><><><><><>

"Hey! mom, can Taehyung stay tonight" Jimin almost yelled.

"Sure he can" our mom replied.

"Mom! you won't let a boy stay here with two girls already"

"Honey, you sister has shifted into an apartment near her office because it was far from here, and then Tae is a nice boy" my mom said and smiled at Tae.

"I'm a good boy" Taehyung said and gave a boxy smile. Not that I hate him, but I'm really embarrassing, what if I so something embarrassing, then even Jungkook might misunderstand.

"Fine Tae can stay, but don't come in my room" I said pointing at Jimin and Tae.

"y/n Park, your room stinks, who would wanna come" Jimin smirked and ran out of the drawing room.